Titan Support Chat

• JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Silver
      This is so freaking weird. lol - now everytime I log onto Titan, a chat window opens and it's Kaycee from support chatting up on me... "hi its nice to see you online" "I want to ask if you like joining freerolls"

wtf? What a turnoff for a customer, i just wanna be left alone and play my cash game tables lol... I just wanted to say what a horrible idea this is, customers are supposed to contact support, not the other way around, thats way too invasive I think.

So I was rather direct and maybe even a bit rude, so she pulled the guns of routine verification whats your registered e-mail address. lol

Well I guess I made my point clear, but what a horrible marketing idea.
  • 8 replies
    • Alferg
      Alferg
      Bronze
      I just click the little 'x' in the top right hand corner when it pops up....
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      I'm not sure how its a bad idea, I have received alot of free tokens in return gave me free money, whe she asked you "Do you like freerolls" she was probabaly going to offer you the $2011 freeroll, what is bad about that? 2k tourney for free?( not saying it was that for sure, but for me thats how I got offered the tourney TWICE. For a 3 minute conversation there trying to hook you up, I dont understand how you could complain about this, honestly, I think certain people will find almost anything to complain about even after they were going to be offered free shit lmao
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Silver
      I just cant be bothered with freerolls anymore where 5000 people enter and the first 500 get 50 cents. I just think freerolls are a waste of time, if they wanna offer things to me, why not just send promo e-mails to people, the chat popping up on your screen is distracting.

When you do click the x button, they notice and ask a new question. lol

besides you know this isnt about getting free shit, its about trying to make me deposit.
    • beckijay1991
      beckijay1991
      Global
      After she took a note that not no longer wish for promo stuff she also marked your account with the doomswitch button!

Game over.
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Silver
      Originally posted by beckijay1991
      After she took a note that not no longer wish for promo stuff she also marked your account with the doomswitch button!

Game over.
      LOL - probably. But its ok, its a free bankroll Im playing with and I have to collect like a gazillion points anyway to keep it so ppff =P
    • sketchzr
      sketchzr
      Bronze
      I find the support chat on Titan quite annoying, it usually pops up on several occasions and they're usually quite persistent when I say I'm not interested in their offers. Asking me why I don't want to deposit yet etc.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      LOL , untill they start calling your phone dont coplain :f_o:
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      I am quite happy when I get a phone call from them, it is usually good news :)

They have never chatted me up.