This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Finally won in Poker

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      I always lose in poker, I realized playing 1,2 for the past 2 years I make no money. I moved up to limits, 2,5... I buy in yesterday 300 and make a cool 1200.. Now I'm going to buy me a brand new macbook pro.. Thank you Mister Doyle Brunson
  • 5 replies
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      It's like roulette. You either buy something with the money or just donate them to the TAGs :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Wow Phily,

Congrats on your winnings and you must upload a pic once you have your brand new well deserve macbook :) ... which reminds me, I need one as well :D

Keep up the good progress
      Ingrid

Ps: this was not because you were following BRM?! :D
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Wow Phily,

Congrats on your winnings and you must upload a pic once you have your brand new well deserve macbook :) ... which reminds me, I need one as well :D

Ingrid

haha thanks, I played so well yesterday. I usually play like a big donk and I mean big big donk, that's in 1, 2. Higher limits you really value your money more. I'm glad I finally won and had disipline to leave the table
    • PMental
      PMental
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      I'm glad I finally won and had disipline to leave the table
      That last part is not to be scoffed at either! :)

Now perhaps it's a good idea to think about how you played at this limit and move back to a limit that fits your BR and keep playing the same, because I assume this level is way above what you should be playing?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Wow Phily,

Ingrid

haha thanks, I played so well yesterday. I usually play like a big donk and I mean big big donk, that's in 1, 2. Higher limits you really value your money more. I'm glad I finally won and had disipline to leave the table
      Why are you still basic? :D
      Can you fill in your personal data and choose a poker room?

Ingrid