Finally won in Poker

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      I always lose in poker, I realized playing 1,2 for the past 2 years I make no money. I moved up to limits, 2,5... I buy in yesterday 300 and make a cool 1200.. Now I'm going to buy me a brand new macbook pro.. Thank you Mister Doyle Brunson
  • 5 replies
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      It's like roulette. You either buy something with the money or just donate them to the TAGs :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Wow Phily,

Congrats on your winnings and you must upload a pic once you have your brand new well deserve macbook :) ... which reminds me, I need one as well :D

Keep up the good progress
      Ingrid

Ps: this was not because you were following BRM?! :D
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Wow Phily,

Congrats on your winnings and you must upload a pic once you have your brand new well deserve macbook :) ... which reminds me, I need one as well :D

Ingrid

haha thanks, I played so well yesterday. I usually play like a big donk and I mean big big donk, that's in 1, 2. Higher limits you really value your money more. I'm glad I finally won and had disipline to leave the table
    • PMental
      PMental
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      I'm glad I finally won and had disipline to leave the table
      That last part is not to be scoffed at either! :)

Now perhaps it's a good idea to think about how you played at this limit and move back to a limit that fits your BR and keep playing the same, because I assume this level is way above what you should be playing?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Wow Phily,

Ingrid

haha thanks, I played so well yesterday. I usually play like a big donk and I mean big big donk, that's in 1, 2. Higher limits you really value your money more. I'm glad I finally won and had disipline to leave the table
      Why are you still basic? :D
      Can you fill in your personal data and choose a poker room?

Ingrid