This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

my stats - feel free to comment

• drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Hi

I would kindly ask for some comments on stats also from experienced players. All plays are according SSS.

My opinion about stats:
      - maybe to tight, but just following SSS with some add-ons
      - there is major difference between NL10 and NL25 what means i improved my game when going on higher limit (also folding good hands if i knew that i was beaten and tryed some stealing defending blinds etc.)
      - RAKE: IF PS TEAM WOULD SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH FULL TILT I WOULD DEFINITELY GO UP ON NL50 :evil: :tongue:

• 9 replies
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      The only massive leak here is playing NL10 at FT. Full Tilt's rake structure has cost you the best part of $200.

You obviously played some pretty good poker at the tables though.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I move it to the SSS area. :)
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by Nunki
      The only massive leak here is playing NL10 at FT. Full Tilt's rake structure has cost you the best part of $200.
      quote]

You are definitely correct!
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      you are way too tight, but seems like it is working quite well for you. Probabaly, you should consider loosen up a bit, but better step by step to make it more comfortable.

From my experience standart SSS play will result in having 6-7 vpip. You can consider limping pp from late with 2+ callers and playing it for set value.
      For extended information on late limping read this: SSS essay week #52 "Late position"

Increase vpip from SB, it should be around 13. You can start completing:

(not counting BB)
      - pp with 1-2+ limpers (continiue postflop when hit a set)
      - broadway suited connectors with 2-3+ limpers(JTs, QJs - OESD and FD passively, two pair+ agressively)

+ when you feel comfortable with this you can add AXs (FD, two pair, trips)

I guess this will be quite enough for the beginning and should also increase Went to SD.

Blind statistics is fine for this limit. I wouldn`t bother myself with stealing, just in very obvious spots.
    • Schrute
      Schrute
      Bronze
      Should we also call with for example pocket pair when there has been a miniraise with several people (the numbers you described) in front calling that raise?

@drachdudek
      Which program did you use to find these statistics?
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schrute

@drachdudek
      Which program did you use to find these statistics?
      poker tracker..it is on the download area, but you need a license key, you will get it when you collect 2000Strategy Points. I still didnt get it, i am using some cracked version ;) , i hope i ll get the license from PS this month.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Should we also call with for example pocket pair when there has been a miniraise with several people (the numbers you described) in front calling

calling a minraise doen`t qualify for "call 15" rule. With 20BB stack only thing we can do is to limp.

If there is a minraise behind you, then you can still call for the set value. This is refers to minraise only. To the normal raise 3BB+ you should fold.
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xylere
      Should we also call with for example pocket pair when there has been a miniraise with several people (the numbers you described) in front calling

calling a minraise doen`t qualify for "call 15" rule. With 20BB stack only thing we can do is to limp.

If there is a minraise behind you, then you can still call for the set value. This is refers to minraise only. To the normal raise 3BB+ you should fold.
      Yes,good point mentioned here. I was wondering when is a good time to call a miniraise in the front of you, without having reads, do you have some suggestion? I would call miniraise only in the late position (i am usually not doing that) :

1 miniraise = pp:10+
      2 miniraise + limpers to miniraise= AQ+ and pp:99+
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      with TT-AQ you should reraise against unknown. I am not calling anything, reraise or fold.