my stats - feel free to comment

• drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Hi

I would kindly ask for some comments on stats also from experienced players. All plays are according SSS.

My opinion about stats:
      - maybe to tight, but just following SSS with some add-ons
      - there is major difference between NL10 and NL25 what means i improved my game when going on higher limit (also folding good hands if i knew that i was beaten and tryed some stealing defending blinds etc.)
      - RAKE: IF PS TEAM WOULD SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH FULL TILT I WOULD DEFINITELY GO UP ON NL50 :evil: :tongue:

• 9 replies
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      The only massive leak here is playing NL10 at FT. Full Tilt's rake structure has cost you the best part of $200.

You obviously played some pretty good poker at the tables though.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I move it to the SSS area. :)
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by Nunki
      The only massive leak here is playing NL10 at FT. Full Tilt's rake structure has cost you the best part of $200.
      quote]

You are definitely correct!
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      you are way too tight, but seems like it is working quite well for you. Probabaly, you should consider loosen up a bit, but better step by step to make it more comfortable.

From my experience standart SSS play will result in having 6-7 vpip. You can consider limping pp from late with 2+ callers and playing it for set value.
      For extended information on late limping read this: SSS essay week #52 "Late position"

Increase vpip from SB, it should be around 13. You can start completing:

(not counting BB)
      - pp with 1-2+ limpers (continiue postflop when hit a set)
      - broadway suited connectors with 2-3+ limpers(JTs, QJs - OESD and FD passively, two pair+ agressively)

+ when you feel comfortable with this you can add AXs (FD, two pair, trips)

I guess this will be quite enough for the beginning and should also increase Went to SD.

Blind statistics is fine for this limit. I wouldn`t bother myself with stealing, just in very obvious spots.
    • Schrute
      Schrute
      Bronze
      Should we also call with for example pocket pair when there has been a miniraise with several people (the numbers you described) in front calling that raise?

@drachdudek
      Which program did you use to find these statistics?
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schrute

@drachdudek
      Which program did you use to find these statistics?
      poker tracker..it is on the download area, but you need a license key, you will get it when you collect 2000Strategy Points. I still didnt get it, i am using some cracked version ;) , i hope i ll get the license from PS this month.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Should we also call with for example pocket pair when there has been a miniraise with several people (the numbers you described) in front calling

calling a minraise doen`t qualify for "call 15" rule. With 20BB stack only thing we can do is to limp.

If there is a minraise behind you, then you can still call for the set value. This is refers to minraise only. To the normal raise 3BB+ you should fold.
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xylere
      Should we also call with for example pocket pair when there has been a miniraise with several people (the numbers you described) in front calling

calling a minraise doen`t qualify for "call 15" rule. With 20BB stack only thing we can do is to limp.

If there is a minraise behind you, then you can still call for the set value. This is refers to minraise only. To the normal raise 3BB+ you should fold.
      Yes,good point mentioned here. I was wondering when is a good time to call a miniraise in the front of you, without having reads, do you have some suggestion? I would call miniraise only in the late position (i am usually not doing that) :

1 miniraise = pp:10+
      2 miniraise + limpers to miniraise= AQ+ and pp:99+
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      with TT-AQ you should reraise against unknown. I am not calling anything, reraise or fold.