fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.35, fold, Hero calls $0.35, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.85) J:spade: 7:diamond: 3:spade:

UTG+1 bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70

TURN ($2.25) J:spade: 7:diamond: 3:spade: 6:spade:

UTG+1 bets $1.90, [color=red]Hero ???

Hero shows K:spade: Q:diamond:

Hero wins $5.65

20/14/2.8 ABC TAG

PRE: vs this player i think here is EV+ call IP.

F: he c-bet this flop i think 90-100% so i can rasie or call i decided flaot here and rep FD.

T: when he bet this card i think he has strong hand but i think if he has flush he bet smaller becosue he want get calls but here this bet for me loook like b/f line with OP, TPGK so i realize my plan and rasie him rep my flush.
      and important think this hand is i know this player is straightforward TAG so i know he b/f here a lot strong hand but call me only set, OP+fd, flush.

i have the qestion this play do you think float and rep flush on wet flop on NL10 vs stragihtforward players is bad play ?? becosue i think this is super EV+ play i expecet super high% fold this siutiaion for this oppoonet but what is your opinion?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello deivid2,

Depends a lot what's his CBet flop/turn, what's his WTSD/W$SD? And I would likely act according to those stats. If he has some kind of high % of CBetting the turn as well and going to showdown then there is no point to Call the flop. Just lay it down right there.

And as played, depends once again on his WTSD and etc values, and not only that he is a reg. Hard to base that he is a reg, a lot regs are even horrible players and according to his bet size we might even don't have fold equity at all.

Best regards.