Going Crazy

• PosingOwl
      PosingOwl
      Basic
      Hey Everyone....

I passed the quiz a few days ago and I have been getting confused now....

I was suppose to get the $50 bonus put into my Party Poker account. I already had one before I came here as well as the other two sites that you can have the money put into....

Am I allowed to have an account somewhere and then get the money or do I have to register with this site to get the money?

I got an email from this site about how they couldnt put the money in my account due to some tech problems on party pokers site.... I gave them a call and I guess that I created an account with them a few years ago.... And now they are saying that I will not be able to get money deposited in my new account.... Bunch of Bull if you ask me....

Am I going about this the wrong way or am I screwed?

Thanks everyone and I cant wait to part of the crowd here....
  • 8 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      basicaly you're screwed for the free $50 you need to create your account at the poker room using the pokerstrategy marketing code so if you have accounts on those sites already you wont be able to get the free $50.

However you can still take advantage of the first deposit bonuses and rakeback deals on some of the other partner poker rooms just click the poker rooms tab at the top of your page for all the infos
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there PosingOwl,

First of all welcome to our community and pleeeeeeease don't go crazy :)

Yes, you will need to sign up and create an account through PokerStrategy.com to be able to claim the free $50 starting capital.

The options are Full Tilt, William Hill and Party Poker.

If you by any chance have an existing poker account already, you will not be able to re-track it with us and this means you have to choose a poker room where you don't have an account yet.

Please read our ticket which also explains very well your A and B options regarding your poker accounts :)

Any more questions please let us know
      Ingrid
    • PosingOwl
      PosingOwl
      Basic
      OK I wont go crazy....

I just don't understand.... Everything is fine on your guys side, and the problem lies with the other site....

Yes I have accounts with Full Tilt (which I like) and William Hill (tried a few freerolls but wasnt to impressed)....

I will look around and hopefully get some more help from you guys....
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yeah that is the problem, that you have accounts at those sites, this is how it works... You sign up with a new account on a poker room using the pokerstrategy codes everytime you play real money games pokerstrategy gets a slice of the rake you pay.

Thats how they afford to give away millions of free $50, so thats why you need to start a new account on a new site so you can be tracked, become a good player, generate lots of rake and that makes you a good investment on pokerstrategys behalf.

Understand everything now or need more explaining? Just let us know
    • PosingOwl
      PosingOwl
      Basic
      Actually you dumbed it down for me.... Thanks LOL

Oh well I will join some other one and get rid of the ones I dont like....

Thanks everyone
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you Carl! Always helpful and knows what to say.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PosingOwl
      Actually you dumbed it down for me.... Thanks LOL

Oh well I will join some other one and get rid of the ones I dont like....

Thanks everyone
      no worries mate just post in this section if you get stuck again

make sure you use pokerstrategy links and codes when u try a new site to earn strategy points and move up in status to unlock loads more content here
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Thank you Carl! Always helpful and knows what to say.
      stop, you're making me blush lol :f_biggrin: