Ideas for the Hand Evaluation Forums

• blackops888
      So I had 2 ideas. One is yours already hehee... and it consists of reactivating that promotion that happened last year on the HH forums. People should post their evaluations throughout the month and the coaches kept an eye on them. In the end, the best "evaluator" received a gift (it was a hoodie I think). That promo was nice!

Second... I was reading a workbook with hand quizzes on PLO. The author is quite famous... he put his best hands on the book so that the reader could "solve" them. Following each hand he had a very detailed description of his actions and the reasoning behind it. Pokerstrategy already has such material in the HH evaluation forums. The deal would be to ask each coach on those forums to pick, let's say, 20 great hands along with their evaluations. All this raw material (the hands and comments from the coaches) could be reviewed and edited in the form of online or even printed as a book. This way there would be a "Pokerstrategy Workbook" or something like this so that the readers could try to solve the hand quizzes and learn a bit more.

You already have the material there... What you think?
  • 1 reply
    • Pascal

thanks for the input, we of course constantly think about how to improve our forums and your ideas sound really nice
      I think with the Pokerschool project running now it has to wait a little but the ideas will definitely not be forgotten :)