• je187u
      je187u
      Bronze
      2 days
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Hamlet77,

Congrats on passing the quiz. The free $50 starting capital should be visible on your poker account in 48 hours time.

:)
      Ingrid
    • Hamlet77
      Hamlet77
      Bronze
      +48hrs... nothing yet.
      Should I wait more? Impatient impatient :f_confused:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hamlet77
      +48hrs... nothing yet.
      Should I wait more? Impatient impatient :f_confused:

errmm... just noticed that you already received the free $50 starting capital back in the days in 2008?

Unfortunately the starting capital is only available once and is not possible to claim it again.

Which poker room were you going to play on?

Ingrid
    • Hamlet77
      Hamlet77
      Bronze
      ahhh only once!
      Ok, I thought one can apply in for all the options.
      Yes I received my starting capital in FullTilt a few years ago.

I was planning to experiment a little bit in a new site. Tought on playing at William Hill, with a new $50 starting capital.

Don't worry. My fauld I was not well informed :f_biggrin:
      Thanks
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I am sorry Hamlet :(

Why don't you read a bit around and open the other threads in here (William Hill forum board) and see what the other have to say. You can do that with all our poker partner room boards and see if you feel confident enough to self deposit a little of your own funds.

If there is anything we can help you with, just shout :)

Ingrid
    • Hamlet77
      Hamlet77
      Bronze
      thank you Ingrid.
      Is there rake back on that site?.. if no rakeback, nor starting capital Im not really interested in depositing there.
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      There is no direct rakeback on WH as you know it from Full Tilt. They have a VIP-System instead. The VIP-System can be very profitable for middle and high volume players, but normally direct rakeback is better for beginners and low volume players.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you Midazolam for popping by and helping out here.

Hamlet, anything else we can help you with? Don't be shy, ask away :)

Ingrid
    • azndragonclaw
      azndragonclaw
      Basic
      It has been more than 48 hours. I havent received anything from william hill yet ??
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by azndragonclaw
      It has been more than 48 hours. I havent received anything from william hill yet ??
      Hi azndragonclaw,

First you'll need to pass the quiz to be able to claim the starting capital.

We are also missing your personal details and its mandatory to be filled in. You'll receive an email soon from our customer service representative. Please keep an eye on your tickets.

Ingrid
    • teleke
      teleke
      Bronze
      Hi,
      to keep your starting capital 50USD - there is a condition that you have to earn 50USD rake in 150 days or to deposit at least 100USD.
      What happens if I lose my starting capital or do not manage to earn the needed rake and I do not want to deposit 100USD?
      Thanks
      teleke
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi teleke,

I'm not sure I know what you mean...

If you loose your free $50 starting capital before full filling the requirements you'll need to self deposit to be able to continue playing.

You can take advantage in our 200% up to $1,000 Bonus promotion. Deposit only the amount you feel comfortable with and sure to be able to clear the bonus amount. :)

Any more questions, please let us know
      Ingrid
    • teleke
      teleke
      Bronze
      Thanks.
      I mean if i lose or won´t fullfill the requirements, will I owe you (or pokerstrategy.com) $50 starting capital?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No, you won't. :) The requirements we have is only if you wanted to withdraw the free $50 and winnings.

Ingrid
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      I'm absolutely sure that you won't even though I'm not an administrator. Most of us just waste that capital and figure out that we should've played as they imply and then make ourselves a deposit or grind our way up from 0 on freerolls. So, if that was true, I guess PokerStrategy would have somewhere about 40M owed right now, if not even more... plus interest... mate! :)
      I'm not trolling, I just imagined how much money that is.
      P.S. Don't be afraid that you'll lose, then you will lose for sure. And don't worry, you won't owe nobody nothing.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks Meda ;)
    • Meda1985
      Meda1985
      Bronze
      You're welcome Ingrid! :) But, no need to thank me, as I said I was LOL when I thought about the amount of money PS would've been owed.
      P.S. I see your posts everywhere here (it goes with the job, of course), and they are all so... what's the word... like, well-mannered, pleasant, and so... so I've decided to become your fan. :) I don't know if you are a pro or semi-pro or just an employee in PS, but you really know how to speak to people. Don't get me wrong, everybody here is well-mannered and nice, but their posts are more like from a matrix, while yours seem more sincere. Anyhow, that's all I've got to say about ping-pong. :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Meda1985
      You're welcome Ingrid! :) But, no need to thank me, as I said I was LOL when I thought about the amount of money PS would've been owed.
      P.S. I see your posts everywhere here (it goes with the job, of course), and they are all so... what's the word... like, well-mannered, pleasant, and so... so I've decided to become your fan. :) I don't know if you are a pro or semi-pro or just an employee in PS, but you really know how to speak to people. Don't get me wrong, everybody here is well-mannered and nice, but their posts are more like from a matrix, while yours seem more sincere. Anyhow, that's all I've got to say about ping-pong. :D
      ping-pong? :D :D

Thank you very much Meda.

I really appreciate your feedback and I'm sure everyone here knows that we really care and genuinely want to help whenever its possible. I am really lucky to have such a wonderful Mod team to work with :heart: and be part of this awesome community :heart:

Feels like a big Family.. especially having you guys around who answers the newbies questions and provide useful information/knowledge to all of us.

You can always let us know what you think we could improve or what is it you satisfied with in this thread pls [Poll] What's the most convincing feats of PokerStrategy.com?

I haven't seen you posting much before, hope that will change from now on =)