about 50$ capital

• fredhand
      fredhand
      Basic
      Hello! Today I get called by pokerstrategy team and I answered these questions as good as I could ( My english is not very good cause its not my national language ) and I thoght everything went perfect. I go to pokerstrategy.com and see that my ID approval has been denied. That made me real sad... Is that the end of it or is there anyway for me to still get it?

I let my friend write all this cause my english sucks :P
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      You might be out of luck im afraid.

Obviously this kind of offer is open to a lot of fraud and for security reasons the support team wont actually be able to tell you why you were denied, otherwise it leaves pokerstrategy vunerable because more people will try and get around the security measures for more starting capitals.

You could always deposit a little of your own funds or play freerolls to build up a bankroll and upgrade your status unleashing a whole world of information, strategy guides, videos, coachings to turn you into a winning player

GL

Carl
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you Carl, once again for providing information in this difficult situation as well! :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Thank you Carl, once again for providing information in this difficult situation as well! :)
      +1 :f_love: