Buying from fulltilt store

• boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      hi

i have wanted to buy that chip set from fulltilt store and now 150 FTP away from 18300 need for i've started second guessing because of rakeback deuction.

So if someone could please tell me how much of RB deduction will i see and for how long if i buy it.
  • 8 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      you will get a rake deduction of $0.005 per ftp:

18300 * 0.005 = $91.5

so your rakeback deduction will be:

$91.5 * 27% = $24.7

until you cover the $91.5 in rake you will not get rakeback then it will resume to normal.

Regards

Thazar
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      that's not too much, gonna be about 2 weeks without RB considering i make arond 50-60$ rake per week, if i got it correctly.

Thank you for your reply.
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      well, cant buy them as well as most of the other things in the store, only few items to choose from and none of them are appealing.

sucks to be from a small country like Croatia. :(
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Seems like one super expensive chip set @ 91$ rake.

Anyway GL with it :)

edit: thazar, what's the second calculation for? I know first one to find out how much rakeback he'll need to make.

And I know he gets 27% rb so 91x27% is your one, but what's that one used for?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo

edit: thazar, what's the second calculation for? I know first one to find out how much rakeback he'll need to make.

the actual price you are paying is $24.5 so you are still getting a bargain
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar

But if you don't get RB until you clear 91$ rake, surely that's still just 91$ lost overall ?(
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze

But if you don't get RB until you clear 91$ rake, surely that's still just 91$ lost overall ?(
      thats the point - 91$ of rake, not rakeback. To get 24.5$ as rakeback you have to pay 91$ rake.. So its still only 24.5$ loss for using points
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zamoda

thats the point - 91$ of rake, not rakeback. To get 24.5$ as rakeback you have to pay 91$ rake.. So its still only 24.5$ loss for using points
      Ahhh.

Understood :) Thanks!