Rumtair begins to play

• Rumtair
      Rumtair
      Basic
      Hello, i still don't believe that i passed that quiz without any wrong answers. I'm new to poker and found this great site for starting capital. It is good that you have the right answers in this site, if it are not I would not passed the test.

So I'm new to poker and I read about that bankroll management. If I'm correct I start in 0.01/0.02 blind poker. But I have that there is more games than Hold Em Poker. Is omaha or stud or razz easier for beginner or I just should start with Hold em poker and use the starting hands chart and other knowledge what I got in the test articles.

I have played before in facebook Zynga poker, but it is just for fun.

I would like to know more about what to play. Is sit and go worthy or play tournaments. (Just looked in Full Tilt Poker). Or just stay in ring game.

Thank you for your time.
      Rumtair.
  • 2 replies
    • Laggsy
      Laggsy
      Bronze
      Welcome. Try everything out and see what u enjoy the most.

Poker is a game for enjoyment.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey rumtair,

welcome to our community! :D glad to have you join us. it's really a wonderful place to learn poker. as for which game you should be playing, it's really a very personal decision.

i agree with laggsy, why dont you try them out and see which one you enjoy best? of course i have to mention that there is much more extensive study material out there for hold em (cash or sngs) than other types of games like razz, so its not a bad place to start :) but i guess you'll have to see for yourself. :D

smiles,
      Wendy