This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Waiting for... ?

• pasolnx1
      pasolnx1
      Basic
      Please wait
      Our customer service team is checking your information and will get back to you for further information if necessary. Please check your emails from time to time.

How much time it takes?
      Thank's for answer.
  • 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi pasolnx1,

Could you please give me a little more information? Are you talking about PokerStrategy.com support? Or one of the Poker room customer support?

Ingrid
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      If you mean the ID check i assume you do with your status still being basic the check can take a few days, up to 72 hours i believe.

Be patient its well worth the wait
    • bbosstjan
      bbosstjan
      Bronze
      you can speed up the processs by sending your scanned ID card (back and front) and a copy of utility bill (with your name and address visible) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

That usually does the trick. Most of my referrals did it and the ID check got through in less than a day and so did the cash transfer.

gl at the tables.
    • pasolnx1
      pasolnx1
      Basic
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      If you mean the ID check i assume you do with your status still being basic the check can take a few days, up to 72 hours i believe.

not ID check, after registration, and now i have waiting 24hours. sad.

[img][/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • pasolnx1
      pasolnx1
      Basic
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly

not id check, after registarion. sad. i wait 24hours

https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4589/unledif.th.jpg

help!!!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there pasolnx1,

Your account is in the verification process which means one of my colleague/customer support will contact you to verify your account. This normally done by sending you instructions through our community tool ticket service. Because of this its important that you keep an eye on your tickets.

Any problems, let me know ;)

Ingrid
    • pasolnx1
      pasolnx1
      Basic
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi there pasolnx1,

Your account is in the verification process which means one of my colleague/customer support will contact you to verify your account. This normally done by sending you instructions through our community tool ticket service. Because of this its important that you keep an eye on your tickets.

Any problems, let me know ;)

Ingrid
      Thanks, now everything good :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problems :) Glad to hear that!

Keep us updated on your progress and best of luck to you! :)

Ingrid