[NL2-NL10] Qq

• Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Silver
      first of all wanted to thx veriz for his amazing help there, it got me to NL10 today (took some time) so from now I will ask some help at NL10 hands :) overall today was good +4BI in 2k hands :)

OKy so villain is kinda lag but not much hand so u can say unknown to.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $23.67
      SB:
      $17.22
      BB:
      $8.75
      MP3:
      $7.60
      CO:
      $12.16

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, Q.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.9) T, 7, 6 (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.60, SB raises to $1.70, BB folds, Hero calls $1.10.

Turn: ($4.3) J (2 players)
      SB bets $1.40, Hero calls $1.40.

River: ($7.1) 6 (2 players)
      SB bets $3.80, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.1.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Mopenza,

Oh, thanks for the feedback! And I am happy for you and hopefully we will be able to help you move up even more. Will be waiting for your hands. :)

About the hand:
      Flop: Pretty close actually while even being in multiway pot. I might even sometimes consider folding right here if he rather is a passive opponent.

As played
      Turn: Not much actually changed as you Called the flop. Only few combos like TJ now beats you. Although while he is doing that small the bet then you can consider Calling here as well as you Called on flop.
      River: Should Call here as well, the 6 made just less likely him to have a very strong hand. Only reasonable hand is maybe TT/77 although they aren't like very likely. And now you even beat JT/T7. Rather fold the turn or just Call both.

Best regards.