Wrong SP ?

• gawarox
      gawarox
      Bronze
      Hello ! ;) I am little confused about the strategy points .. for every dollar of rake I generate i get two SP playing on Full Tilt. for every dollar of rake that i pay on FT i get 10 FTP. Now the question is - why on full tilt iron man challange tab I am looking to a correct FTP count that i gained each day, but it does not match with information on pokerstrategy ?

example :

May 27 : gained 103.00 FTP, received 10.0 SP
      May 28 : gained 85.56 FTP, received 8.9 SP
      May 29 : gained 139.56 FTP, received 16.3 SP

Why i get less SP than I should ?

Maybe I'm wrong and everything is ok, but I would be very grateful for an answer to my question . ;)

On FT I play NL2 SH if it has some role in this situation .

Cheers ;)

P.S.

Sorry for my bad english, it isn't my native language . ;)
  • 5 replies
    • gogucristi
      gogucristi
      Bronze
      Hello gawarox,

Ftp have nothing to do with SP, you can get full info on how SP work here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy-points/

As you will see, you get 2 SP for each 1$ rake on the FTP platform.
      Good luck!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi

Iti s much to say that they have nothing to do because they have something to do with each other but it is true that they are not directly linked.

So basically the ftp's are based on the dealt raked (rake generated by the table at any hands that you dealt in) while the SP or your rakeback are based on the weight contributed rake or the amount you contribute to that rake.

I hope it is clearer and if it is not you can always follow the link given by gogucristi above that gives a lot more info

good luck at the tables

Regards

Thazar
    • gawarox
      gawarox
      Bronze
      Thanks thazar and gogucristi ! :f_p:
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      So if there's a massive pot at your table but you folded with no contribution, you'll get lots of FTP, but no SP :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lynius
      So if there's a massive pot at your table but you folded with no contribution, you'll get lots of FTP, but no SP :)
      yes, that's correct. Also I believe the rake is capped at $3 what ever the limit. (might be wrong for high limits)