I am xGoToH3llx please welcome me.

• xGoToH3llx
      xGoToH3llx
      Basic
      I am new to the online world of poker I am not new to poker itself.
      I play live most of the time buy have finally decided to start playing online.
      I will be starting with just FTP to start with.
      I have a 600 bonus on FTP and plan to play MTT's to get my stats up and to clear my bonus. I would like to hear from anyone that has suggestions on how to get staked with 0 online stats.

TY
  • 3 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      I have a 600 bonus on FTP and plan to play MTT's to get my stats up and to clear my bonus.

It will be pretty damn hard to clear your bonus playing just MTTs. ;)

how to get staked with 0 online stats

Also pretty damn hard. :D
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey xGoToH3llx

I think you might have a struggle to get staked with no results usually people wanna see a big sample before they invest their hard earned cash in you.

Do you have any proof of a successful live career? even so its gonna be tricky finding someone to put both their money and trust in you without a sample of games my advice would be read all the strategy articles watch some videos and get over to the free live coachings i think anyone, whatever experience/skill level can learn something new from this site.

Welcome again and good luck xGoToH3llx
    • xGoToH3llx
      xGoToH3llx
      Basic
      Trust me I understand it will be tough. I realize I may have to play a good amount of games first in order to get some respect.
      I think i may also just play steps on FTP to clear the bonus.
      Are the step games tracked on OPR?
      Unfortionatly I have nothing to show for my live play most of it was 2/5 NL cash and small tournaments.