question about the bonus account

• MishkaR
      MishkaR
      Bronze
      after my last bonus got expired i saw that there's a column in the bonus account called "Next In"

what does it mean ? will i get another bonus ?
      i added a screen shot coz i know sometimes my English doesn't make any sense :P

• 6 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      HI Mishkar

unfortunately if the bonus has expired that is it with it. no more. however FT has generally loads of promotions going on during the year.

Regards

Thazar
    • MishkaR
      MishkaR
      Bronze
      thanks for the quick answer, unfortunately it was quite impossible to complete the bonus without playing multiple tables or going way above my bankroll limits so its better to be safe (with only a little of the bonus complete) then sorry.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Next in means that in 124 ftp points u get an increament of 5 dollar.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MishkaR
      ... it was quite impossible to complete the bonus without playing multiple tables or going way above my bankroll limits ...
      Now we have all learned the real point of a bonus. Increase the action and increase the rake. :D
    • MishkaR
      MishkaR
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Originally posted by MishkaR
      ... it was quite impossible to complete the bonus without playing multiple tables or going way above my bankroll limits ...
      Now we have all learned the real point of a bonus. Increase the action and increase the rake. :D
      i was quite happy with the 15$ i got and 2 5$ rush tickets, they can shove the rest of it :]
    • bogdanvantu
      bogdanvantu
      Bronze
      i don't have any bonus to grind for ... i'm not getting any rb. it's sad in my room.