This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH J9o

• jxb1977
      jxb1977
      Silver
      iPoker - $0.10 NL - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

MP: $10.20
      CO: $7.09 53/20
      BTN: $8.68
      SB: $10.14
      Hero (BB): $17.73
      UTG: $9.80

SB posts SB $0.05, Hero posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has J:heart: 9:club:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.40, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.20, CO calls $0.80

Flop: ($2.45, 2 players) J:spade: Q:spade: 9:diamond:
      Hero bets $2.45, CO calls $2.45

Turn: ($7.35, 2 players) T:heart:
      Hero ???

Villian did not have a high steal % but he was very loose, so what do you think about the 3-bet pre?

The flop is very wet but I have a good hand so bet pot, then on the turn the worst card hits. What should I do now? bet (putting villian all-in)? c/c or c/f?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jxb1977,

Preflop: While he is that loose then I don't like the 3bet at all. We basically even will have hard time making him to fold postflop. I'd just fold the hand.

As played
      Postflop: Definitely have to bet the flop, although not sure if exactly like pot size. But I guess against such an opponent it doesn't matter that much. And the turn card is pretty much the worst card for us. It completes a lot of hands, KQ/AK/KK. Although while he might even have wider range and sometimes maybe even FD/TP type of hands and as you went for 3bet and he doesn't have much left then just ship it on turn against his stack. Check/Folding might be too weak while he may even hold worse hands while his range is very wide.

Best regards.