Hello form not so new member

• Kinrayx
      Kinrayx
      Bronze
      Hello,

I am lurking here for a few weeks now and I am playing some poker (quite bad if i can say so :) ) for like a few months now. I really enjoy strategy articles here and the friendly community.

I just wanted to say hi and thanks for the great work everyone involved with pokerstrategy.com is doing. :)

Regards,
      Kinrayx
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Kinrayx,

Welcome to pokerstrategy, did you take the quiz for the free $50 starting capital? I assume you havent had the $$ with you still being basic status? Make sure you stick around keep checking the forums and next time you try a new poker room use the poker strategy codes and you get first deposit bonus and you will move up in status unlocking all the bronze articles videos and free live coachings. Do this and it will help you stop playing "badly" pretty quickly.

Glad you are enjoying the community, good luck with your poker
    • Kinrayx
      Kinrayx
      Bronze
      Yea i took the quiz but i can't use the free 50$ atm because i have old account in full tilt and this is the only room i can use it. I will try some other poker rooms so i can move my status up. :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi kinrayx,

Welcome to our community! you dont seem to be basic anymore ;) that's good news! i'm really glad to hear that you enjoy the strategy articles, esp now there's more of them unlocked for you :D . good luck in your journey. let us know how you get on. what game do you play?

smiles,
      Wendy
    • Kinrayx
      Kinrayx
      Bronze
      Hi Wendy,

I play no limit hold'em mostly on low limits (NL5 and NL10). For now I am losing a bit more that i am winning but it's getting better :) .

Regards
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      well i hope it keeps getting better and better then :P

i play cash games as well. im also trying so hard to improve my technical skills and esp to get in a good volume this month. deffo have a lot of hard work ahead before i can reach a level i'll be happy with :D