This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Gladiator freerolls

• Samo2
      Samo2
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have participated in Gladiator promotion and have earned entrance in a $5.000 freeroll. The problem is I don't see any turnament of such type. Does anybody have any idea about this?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      They are in the lobby, Tournaments->Points/free. The 5k freeroll is on June 4. @21.45 CET.

I have a different question. I qualified to the 25k FR by winning 45$ (it says any cash prize also wins the 25k FR entry, but when I try to register it says I'm not invited. I'll give it until tomorrow before I contact the support, just wanted to see if any of you guys knows anything.
    • Samo2
      Samo2
      Bronze
      Hi,

First of all, thanks for the answer. I'm new to Party, so I am still a little bit lost there.
      I don't know about 25K, but I understood it the same way you've mentioned. Anyway, I think it's the best to contact the support.

Best regards
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Yeah, I contacted them, and they said it was a glitch in the system, thanked me for pointing it out, and fixed it, all in an hour. So thumbs up for PartyPoker tech support.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      I had the same problem, contacted them and it's fixed.