50$

• meki24
      meki24
      Bronze
      You decided to receive your free $50 starting capital at Full Tilt Poker. Unfortunately you did not register your Full Tilt Poker account through PokerStrategy.com and because of this we are not able to transfer the free $50.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment this may cause you.

You can of course, still claim your free $50 starting capital by registering at another of our poker rooms.

A list of available poker rooms which offer the free $50, along with instructions on how to create an account, can be found here:

I opend new acaunt at william hill and i am waiting for answer all day, is somthing wrong or ?
  • 7 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      calm down, relax and enjoy the forums,

the process of getting the starting capital can take up to 72 hours you may want to keep checking your emails too incase they have requested an ID check.

Dont worry the staff are great here and will deal with your request as soon as they can in the mean time get familiar with the basic strategy articles and get to know some people in the forums.

Gl in your poker career i hope its a long successful one.

P.s. One day i might leave some questions for you mods to answer :s_love:
    • meki24
      meki24
      Bronze
      Thank you for answer !
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      no probs mate, dont hesitate to ask if you need anything else.

What game type you thinking of playing when you get the capital?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi meki24,

Welcome to our community!

Thank you for sending us your William Hill username. We successfully updated your profile and the free $50 starting capital will be initiated first thing tomorrow morning.

The transfer should be visible on your poker account in 48 hours. :)

Good luck
      Ingrid
    • meki24
      meki24
      Bronze
      thank you
      i play texas hold em ,
      i am not profi , but i think that i am good player , i will try my luck with these 50 bankroll
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      carl you're such a rockstar in my book :f_love: thanks for helping out our new members by sharing ur wisdom on the subject and calming them down.

hi meki24,

welcome to the community! as you can see, we've got so many wonderful members around. i hope you will be able to take advantage of the great material we have on site to improve your poker game :)

smiles,

Wendy
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      carl you're such a rockstar in my book :f_love: thanks for helping out our new members by sharing ur wisdom on the subject and calming them down.
      Its because im fishing for compliments like this one :f_biggrin: