[NL2-NL10] QQ against 2 rises

• Tombic
      Tombic
      Bronze
      Hello, this is my first hand im posting on hand evaluations forum
      i know i over bet this time but i run out of time judging to for 4-bet or just cold call. So i had time to shove last second. Both opps are pretty tight on pfr and i had no stats on 3 bet on them. What was the right action? (hope you can read a hand)

Known players: (?)
      vp$ip BBvsSteal ORL RaisePreflop
      Position: Stack
      AF W$SD WTS hands

Hero: $2,94

15 100 33 11
      UTG1: $4,53
      2.3 80 38 112
      29 0 0 11
      UTG2: $2,16
      1.7 25 36 35

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q (Comment)
      UTG1 raises to $0,06, UTG2 raises to $0,18, 6 folds, Hero raises to $2,94 (All-In), UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $1,98 (All-In).

Flop: ($5,17) 8, 8, 7 (Comment)
      Turn: ($5,17) 9 (Comment)
      River: ($5,17) 3 (2 players) (Comment)

Final Pot: $5,17

Results follow (highlight to see):
      UTG2 shows (Ad Ks)
      Hero shows two-pair, queens and eights (Qh Qd)

Hero wins with two-pair, queens and eights (Qh Qd)

(Comment)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tombic,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Comment to the converted hand:
      There should be possible to post a converted hand which has suits in it. Without suits it's pretty hard to evaluate some hands. So please next time post with suits. Just look around the Elephant and press the right button. You can always Preview the post if it's correct or not.

About the hand:
      Don't really like the 4bet there, and either the size. If you even want to 4bet then do a proper 4bet. You basically just telling you have a very strong hand. And you wont get Called by a lot worse hands. One option would be as well to Call and play postflop while there is a 3bet.

Best regards.