Rush Poker - SB & BB

• Neo101k
      Neo101k
      Bronze
      I need something clarified related to Rush Poker blind posting.

Anyone know how the algorithm to calculate when you are supposed to be seated on SB/BB works?

I mean -> If you quick fold very fast is there a chance you are seated more times on the blinds compared to the situation when you actually fold when the actions gets to you?

I am wondering because I sometimes noticed you are seated 2 or maybe 3 times in a row on the small blind if you "spam" quick fold, but a few minutes ago it was crazy.

I counted in 32 consecutive hands (last hand history -> i can prove it):
      - seated on SB -> 14 times
      - seated on BB -> 4 times
      - consecutive hands seated on SB -> 5 (i mean common -> WTF?, this was the reason I paused playing and start this thread)

That means 18/32 hands seated on blinds which seems quite unbelievable.

I apologize if this matter was already discussed before but I didn't find anything about it.

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Neo101k

here is how it works: the player that has been the longest not seating at the BB at the table is seated at the BB. ( so about 1/9 time on average). all the other positions are average. So over a large sample it averages out. You might have slightly more BB over all because you nearly always start on the BB and if you don't then it is the second hand.

However your 14 times in SB in 32 hands is just variance unfortunately.

Regards

Thazar