SB: $1.95
      BB: $1.79
      UTG: $2.15
      UTG+1: $3.34
      MP: $1.51
      MP+1: $5.31

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has Q :diamond: Q :club:

fold, fold, MP calls $0.02, MP+1 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.06, MP calls $0.06, fold

Flop: ($0.27, 3 players) K :diamond: 6 :club: 9 :club:
      BB bets $0.02, MP calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.16, BB calls $0.14, fold

Turn: ($0.61, 2 players) 6 :spade:
      BB bets $0.06, Hero calls $0.06

River: ($0.73, 2 players) 9 :spade:
      BB bets $1.49 and is all-in, fold

BB wins $0.70

I hate those min donk bets! what do they mean? I always feel if i have a strong hand that i must raise them. If i call I'm showing passiveness and weakness

I called the turn as i have made a couple more outs if he does have Kx

Should i have raised the turn as i did the flop?

Or just fold the turn straight away
  • 4 replies
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      I think you should raise more preflop. 4 big blinds +1 per limper.

On the flop I don't like the reraise much as you're making him fold all hands worse than QQ (except for the draws) and just donating money to all hands better than QQ. I think he's more likely to hold a weak king than a flush or straight draw here because weak players prefer high cards to suited cards. The min donk is pretty unreadable from unknowns at this level but if you think he could be bluffing you shouldn't try and chase away the hands you beat.

The turn is a call because of the pot odds and the fact he's probably bad enough to do this with a load of trash hands.

On the river you can be sure you're beat and easily fold. The 6 on the turn and the 9 on the river smack his range and any one pair on the flop now beats you. At least he didn't extract too much value from you.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello joeldowey123,

Preflop: Don't like the raise at all here, basic raise would be $0,12.
      Flop: Kinda close actually. But definitely rather raise and protect from any kind of overcards. But the plan is likely to Raise/Fold here.
      Turn: Nah, I would rather as well go for pot control. We even don't have the TP.
      River: Not much to add, fold the hand.

Best regards.
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      The problem with my PFR is that I recently got PT3 and their stats cover where their chips are on the table for the top 4 players so if it says call 0.02 I have to look really close if they have limped, and playing multi tables it takes me' a while and sometimes miss it completely
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by joeldowey123
      The problem with my PFR is that I recently got PT3 and their stats cover where their chips are on the table for the top 4 players so if it says call 0.02 I have to look really close if they have limped, and playing multi tables it takes me' a while and sometimes miss it completely
      Should be possible to change the stats and their spots and of course their number sizes.