UB withdrawal

• lokiah
      lokiah
      Bronze
      Hey there,I know this prob not the place to post this as there is prob nt much UB players but is there anyone out there getting their money back?

Im not in the US so i thgout cashing out would be ez but i was proven wrong.When black friday hit ,i tried withdrew a week later but was rejected after waiting a week as they changed their withdraw policy to 250 max per week ,so i changed to withdrawing 250 instead of the 800 i had.

so after 2 weeks after that the money arrived in my Moneybooker act which i was happy,and since they increased the limit during the time so i tried withdrawing the remaining 5xx in it.so after 2 weeks of nothing my withdrawal got rejected as they removed Moneybooker from their withdrwal...this is 2 weeks after i applied when they were still in.

So thats all good so i applied thru direct bank xfer now which was available now but wasnt before and waited for almost 3 weeks now and no change to status..so im guessing im not seeing those monies?

Just wondering if any1 else have any success/experience with withdrawing from UB and how u dealth with it to make it smoother?

Poor(broke) guy IRL from New Zealand
      Lokiah
  • 1 reply