how do i withdraw?

• tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      hello,

how can i withdraw in the cheapest way possible without getting hit by a bunch of fees. i have a £ moneybookers account and UK bank account. ive always withdrawan from ps/ftp where they convert it before it hits your account and i haven't noticed fees then.
  • 7 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Hi Toby which site are you willing to withdraw from

Regards

Thazar
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      merge
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      setup somethin in $?
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by amplifyd
      setup somethin in $?
      U still lose money while withdrawigng from there dont u? (lets say netteler)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THESHade
      Currency conversion always implies a spread between the buy and sell. So mostly want he wants is a setup where the fees are hidden. Really its just a placebo though. If the poker site won't let him withdrawal to Moneybookers in pounds then he's going to end up "seeing" the fees no matter what he does.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Originally posted by THESHade
      Currency conversion always implies a spread between the buy and sell. So mostly want he wants is a setup where the fees are hidden. Really its just a placebo though. If the poker site won't let him withdrawal to Moneybookers in pounds then he's going to end up "seeing" the fees no matter what he does.
      sure, im gonna try get my mb account changed to $ but i know its hard.

what would be the cheapest way to get money in $ from my moneybookers to my uk £ bank account?
    • PMental
      PMental
      Bronze
      I think the only way to know for sure is to check what your options are and then contact them and ask the what exchangerate they use and if there are any additional fees involved. Then you go with the best one based on that information... If some can't or rather won't tell, don't bother with them.