Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG Ahctog ($26.23)
      CO Dragar ($10.15)
      BTN tonymit ($10)
      SB Pancakepan ($20.17)
      BB w117 ($10.10)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Dragar is CO J:heart: J:diamond:
      1 fold, Dragar raises to $0.35, tonymit raises to $1, 2 folds, Dragar calls $0.65

Flop: 9:club: 9:diamond: 5:spade: ($2.15, 2 players)
      Dragar checks, tonymit bets $1.40, Dragar raises to $2.80, tonymit goes all-in $9, Dragar folds

Final Pot: $13.95

tonymit wins $13.44 (net +$3.44)

Dragar lost $3.80

I have no clue how else to check where I am at..... :(

I guess I could bet into him.. but what if he just calls and scare card on the turn comes?
  • 13 replies
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      I noticed that u give advices in "hands evaluation forum", BTW me too.
      Please, stop doing this. If u still wanna do this ... don't evaluate my hands.
      Thanks very much.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BGawli
      Thanks very much.
      I am sorry BGawli,

I did not know I was in the presence of a master such as yourself.
      I am sure your up there crushing the high stakes, so I'd like to apologize for even taking the audacity to look at your hands as this must be of great -EV for you.
      I hope I have not offended you.

(btw since ur so nice.. and obv of so much higher skill then me, since you thought my above play was so horrible.. even though its cheaper then c/c/c or b/c/c or anything really and gets to fold AJ+, plus gives me a damn good sense of where I am at in the hand... if u could do math u can calculate that this was cheaper then b/b should villain flat call..........
      lets HU4ROLLS?)

Or well you could just go away.... yes... that would be swell... since you cannot give any proper advise on this hand.

EDIT:

Wait wait I got it.... non-standard ABC poker lines confuse you.... I apologize for that. My bad.

EDIT EDIT:

I guess my ego come up.... wanna have a cup of virtual tea and be friends?
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Thanks very much.
      Don't be such an arrogant fucking dick.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dragar

I am sure your up there crushing the high stakes, so I'd like to apologize for even taking the audacity to look at your hands as this must be of great -EV for you.

I'm not surprised of this respond.
      I still beg u to look past my threads.

(btw since ur so nice.. and obv of so much higher skill then me, since you thought my above play was so horrible.. even though its cheaper then c/c/c or b/c/c or anything really and gets to fold AJ+, plus gives me a damn good sense of where I am at in the hand... if u could do math u can calculate that this was cheaper then b/b should villain flat call..........
      lets HU4ROLLS?)

Or well you could just go away.... yes... that would be swell... since you cannot give any proper advise on this hand.

I think coaches are here to give advise. I'm too weak to give u any clues on this hand because I still learn.
      U wanna proper advise? wait for coach.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Thanks very much.
      Don't be such an arrogant fucking dick.
      haha... I'm not surprised.

best regards Bart Dickinson
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze

I'm not surprised of this respond.
      I still beg u to look past my threads.

lets HU4ROLLS?)

I think coaches are here to give advise. I'm too weak to give u any clues on this hand because I still learn.
      U wanna proper advise? wait for coach.
      Then don't say its played dumb...

I looked at your past thread... so?

Look the only reason why I give advice on hands is because I beat Nl5, Nl10 and Nl25... was learning at NL50...

Look only advice I have for you. Don't ever make stupid comments without anything to say. This goes far beyond poker...... people hate people who do not give suggestions or solutions, but just say how something or someone is bad.... go work on that.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze

I didn't say it.

Look only advice I have for you. Don't ever make stupid comments without anything to say. This goes far beyond poker...... people hate people who do not give suggestions or solutions, but just say how something or someone is bad.... go work on that.
      I haven't got any advice for u, only begging... look past my threads and don't give me advise

Best regards Bart Dickinson (it's funny but it's my real name)
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze

I didn't say it.

I haven't got any advice for u, only begging... look past my threads and don't give me advise

Best regards Bart Dickinson (it's funny but it's my real name)
      sure...

oh and if you ever want to play NL100HU... let me know.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      [
      sure...

oh and if you ever want to play NL100HU... let me know.
      I would save my money and won't play
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi guys,

I just want to remind everyone that we are all learning here, and that everyone is free to evaluate anyone else's hand as it can be an important part of the learning process. We should also strive to stay polite and respectful of other members and keep our community a wonderful place to be. :D

I hope everyone settles down, so we are able to discuss hands here in the most beneficial way possible.

thanks,
      Wendy
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      Preflop you should 4bet or fold because as you can see it gets really hard to play in 3bet pots OOP without the initiative. Fold against an unknown, even considering your positions at the table.

As played on the flop you could check call. Check raising on such a dry board looks bluffy and invites him to shove anything over you to force you out of the hand. The issue with just check calling is that if you check call every street you'll get value towned by AA, KK, QQ. You'll have to check fold river.

Overall you can avoid the difficult spot in an inflated pot by folding pre.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Dragar,

Calm down guys. Show some respect, you ain't on the table and nobody took the money of other. :D Everyone is allowed to post into other threads. You can easily just ignore the evaluation. :)

About the hand:
      Preflop: If he is even nitty side then I might even sometimes fold here. Although calling ain't wrong.
      Postflop: Wouldn't really donk here, rather just Check/Call. With Check/Raise you are turning your hand into bluff because as I see you ain't even continuing.

Best regards.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      First evaluation was wrong. :D Somehow I thought you had QJ, guess too sleepy. :f_biggrin: