[Application] Need $20 on FTP

• iconographr
      iconographr
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

HI I am a player from Bangladesh......... currently broke and didn't get the free bankroll either.. anyone kind enough to help please stake me for $10 atleast. I will return with any % of interest you want.
      Thanks and Regards

FTP ID: iconographr
  • 9 replies
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      wow you seem to be a great player, i would send you at least 100, just tell me where? 50% interest should be fine since im sure you will make it big lol

seriously though, i doubt that anybody would stake a broke player. if you get a stake, u might as well break the history
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      grind out the freerolls or spam highstakes tables asking for a buck
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      sure! sending you 20 now! gl!

:coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface:
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by weller123
      Saddly it is not that uncomon. Some days ago when I was playing HU in a rush OD tourney, some guy came and begged for $3. Sooo annoying. :f_mad:

edit: And it was not highstakes :D
    • iconographr
      iconographr
      Bronze
      guess i made a joke out of myself
    • iconographr
      iconographr
      Bronze
      i played a lot of freerolls and made $8 from nothing... but lost it through bad beats. And fYI i am not begging. My country has very limited options for deposit and moneybookers does not support gambling sites for my country.. and very likely i do have money in MB. if u guys want i can transfer the amount in ur MB acount. thanks
    • iconographr
      iconographr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      Originally posted by weller123
      Saddly it is not that uncomon. Some days ago when I was playing HU in a rush OD tourney, some guy came and begged for $3. Sooo annoying. :f_mad:

edit: And it was not highstakes :D
      i played a lot of freerolls and made $8 from nothing... but lost it through bad beats. And fYI i am not begging. My country has very limited options for deposit and moneybookers does not support gambling sites for my country.. and very likely i do have money in MB. if u guys want i can transfer the amount in ur MB acount. thanks
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      yep you said it yourself joke :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi iconographr

Money exchange are not allowed on our forums, that is just to protect our members. Although I appreciate your situation.

I will close the thread because it is slightly getting out of hands.

Best regards and good luck at the tables.

Thazar