This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Need $20 on FTP

• iconographr
      iconographr
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

HI I am a player from Bangladesh......... currently broke and didn't get the free bankroll either.. anyone kind enough to help please stake me for $10 atleast. I will return with any % of interest you want.
      Thanks and Regards

FTP ID: iconographr
  • 9 replies
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      wow you seem to be a great player, i would send you at least 100, just tell me where? 50% interest should be fine since im sure you will make it big lol

seriously though, i doubt that anybody would stake a broke player. if you get a stake, u might as well break the history
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      grind out the freerolls or spam highstakes tables asking for a buck
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      sure! sending you 20 now! gl!

:coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface: :coolface:
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by weller123
      Saddly it is not that uncomon. Some days ago when I was playing HU in a rush OD tourney, some guy came and begged for $3. Sooo annoying. :f_mad:

edit: And it was not highstakes :D
    • iconographr
      iconographr
      Bronze
      guess i made a joke out of myself
    • iconographr
      iconographr
      Bronze
      i played a lot of freerolls and made $8 from nothing... but lost it through bad beats. And fYI i am not begging. My country has very limited options for deposit and moneybookers does not support gambling sites for my country.. and very likely i do have money in MB. if u guys want i can transfer the amount in ur MB acount. thanks
    • iconographr
      iconographr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      Originally posted by weller123
      Saddly it is not that uncomon. Some days ago when I was playing HU in a rush OD tourney, some guy came and begged for $3. Sooo annoying. :f_mad:

edit: And it was not highstakes :D
      i played a lot of freerolls and made $8 from nothing... but lost it through bad beats. And fYI i am not begging. My country has very limited options for deposit and moneybookers does not support gambling sites for my country.. and very likely i do have money in MB. if u guys want i can transfer the amount in ur MB acount. thanks
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      yep you said it yourself joke :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi iconographr

Money exchange are not allowed on our forums, that is just to protect our members. Although I appreciate your situation.

I will close the thread because it is slightly getting out of hands.

Best regards and good luck at the tables.

Thazar