This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL 25 9To limped pot

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($27.69)
      BB ($25)
      UTG ($18.87)
      Hero ($32.85)
      BTN ($44.36)

Dealt to Hero 9:diamond: T:spade:

UTG calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, fold, SB calls $0.15, BB checks

FLOP ($1) 2:diamond: 9:heart: 6:spade:

SB checks, BB bets $0.50, UTG calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2, SB folds, BB calls $1.50, UTG calls $1.50

TURN ($7) 2:diamond: 9:heart: 6:spade: Q:spade:

BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $4.25, BB raises to $19.75, UTG folds, Hero folds

BB wins $14.73

Preflop I choose to limp behind because limper was a station and there was another station in the SB so the chances were pretty high to get in a multiway pot with no high card value postflop.

BB was a TAG reg

I tried to get the TAG out and to value town the fish but things did not work out too well, but I still like my play as I think BB always has a hand better than mine when he does this and in the other scenarios I get value for my hand.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d still raise ip, since 9T play ok and you can bet often twice for value or barrel with your draw equity
      I´d likely check back turn, since it is hard him to call down with worse hands