$8.35
      Hero:
      $2.24
      CO:
      $3.32
      BU:
      $4.44

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:heart: , T:diamond:
      3 folds, MP2 raises to $0.15, Hero raises to $0.45, 3 folds, BB calls $0.40, MP2 calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.37) T:heart: , 8:spade: , 7:club: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.9, BB calls $0.90, MP2 folds.

Turn: ($3.17) 9:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $3.17, Hero calls $0.89 (All-In), BB gets uncalled bet back.

River: ($4.95) A:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.95

Okay this is my first post, hope not the last :)
      Should have had protected more on the flop on this draw heavy board ?

Cheers,
      BM
  • 4 replies
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      bet size is fine on the flop

however its a clear fold on the turn, he becomes aggressive after being passive - alarm bells should be ringing!

TPTK is rarely good here, lots of SD are completed as well as 2 pairs - you arent gonna know that you hit an A on the river, and it still may not be good.

its a profitable fold on the turn IMO
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Blueemonk,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

And by the way, if you playing BSS then you should add to full stack. :)

Preflop: Why do you even 3bet here? With your stack it should be standard fold with ATo.

As played
      Postflop: On flop betting is fine, although I would fold it on turn, even if we don't have much left. We just don't beat much anymore.

Best regards.
    • Blueemonk
      Blueemonk
      Bronze
      Hi Veriz,

Yes I should be full stack... but I like to come in with 3$ on rush poker not sure it that makes sense...

Preflop: Why do you even 3bet here?

I raise comes from MP2 and looks like a steal for me (mini raise 3BB) I also hope that nobody will call behind me therefore will have position on MP2.

With your stack it should be standard fold with ATo.
      Can you elaborate on this

Postflop: On flop betting is fine, although I would fold it on turn, even if we don't have much left. We just don't beat much anymore

BB called my raise twice so I put him on some kind of draw probably straight due to the rainbow flop a set completedd could be another option..

The turn is a scare card and he donks into me with too much power in regard to my stack and his... if he had completed a flop should he plays for value and not raise pot size. This looks like a bluff or semi bluff for me.

BM
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Yes I should be full stack... but I like to come in with 3$ on rush poker not sure it that makes sense...

Unfortunately nope, it doesn't make sense. If you want to play BSS then 100BB. :) Re-read the articles please. :)

Preflop: Why do you even 3bet here?

I raise comes from MP2 and looks like a steal for me (mini raise 3BB) I also hope that nobody will call behind me therefore will have position on MP2.

Some players do even raise in standard size of 3BB, so no way I am taking this a steal from MP2. Why should he steal from MP2 while there are so many opponents behind him?

With your stack it should be standard fold with ATo
      Can you elaborate on this

Read the articles and you will find out. :) What hands you should play and what you shouldn't.

The turn is a scare card and he donks into me with too much power in regard to my stack and his... if he had completed a flop should he plays for value and not raise pot size. This looks like a bluff or semi bluff for me.

Even a lot semi-bluff hands beat you now. A lot 2pairs possible, a lot different straights possible, a lot sets possible. Don't really see what hands we beat. Fold.