$7.16
      CO:
      $15.23
      BU:
      $3.95
      SB:
      $4.52

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, K.
      Hero raises to $0.30, MP3 raises to $0.50, CO calls $0.50, BU raises to $3.95(All-In), 2 folds, Hero calls $1.10, MP3 calls $3.45, CO folds.

Flop: ($9.95) J, 2, 6 (3 players)

Turn: ($9.95) T (3 players)

River: ($9.95) A (3 players)

Final Pot: $9.95.

Results follow:

BU shows a pair of nines(9c 9d).

Hero shows a pair of kings(Kh Kd).

MP3 shows a pair of aces(Ks Ad).

MP3 wins with a pair of aces(Ks Ad).

Was this bad played?
  • 3 replies
    • gogolstar
      gogolstar
      Bronze
      Hi mattvdr. I´m from Spanish community so I don´t know if in your community it´s recomended to start playing SH i.e 6max

The game in SH it´s a little more dificult than Full Ring IMHO so I think you should start in FR until you have played some hands at least.

The hand is well played and you had bad luck. In Spanish community we recomend to Open Raise to 2.5bb in SH but I don´t know your OR amount.

In FR the Basic Strategy suggests OR to 4bb +1bb for each limp. There´re a lot of villains who will pay preflop but then will fold in flop if they don´t connect so 4bb it´s a little more profitable than 3bb in microlevels.

Your stack is lower than the suggested range, 15bb to 25bb for SSS. Mathematical bases for SSS are thinked for that range.

You can set an automatic rebuy to keep your stack in 20bb.

Sorry if my english is a little basic, this is my second message in english and I want to participate in this forum so I need to improve it :f_love:

Cya!
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey mattvdr,

First, welcome to the SSS/MSS forum!

Originally posted by gogolstar
      Hi mattvdr. I´m from Spanish community so I don´t know if in your community it´s recomended to start playing SH i.e 6max

The game in SH it´s a little more dificult than Full Ring IMHO so I think you should start in FR until you have played some hands at least.

The hand is well played and you had bad luck. In Spanish community we recomend to Open Raise to 2.5bb in SH but I don´t know your OR amount.

In FR the Basic Strategy suggests OR to 4bb +1bb for each limp. There´re a lot of villains who will pay preflop but then will fold in flop if they don´t connect so 4bb it´s a little more profitable than 3bb in microlevels.

Your stack is lower than the suggested range, 15bb to 25bb for SSS. Mathematical bases for SSS are thinked for that range.

You can set an automatic rebuy to keep your stack in 20bb.

Sorry if my english is a little basic, this is my second message in english and I want to participate in this forum so I need to improve it :f_love:

Cya!
      Nice to have you on board, gogol. And your english more than fine + most of us aren't native english speakers anyway.

As gogol said, for a beginner it's better to start off with full-ring games. And standard openraise with SSS is supposed to be 4bb+1bb per limper, but in this case I like your 3bb raise because of your smaller stack.

After all the action that happened you have an easy all-in with KK. This will make you a lot of money longterm. Unfortunatelly in this hand oppnents were lucky to hit an A on the river, but this won't happen so often if you continue to play well like you did this time.

Best regards,
      burek2000
    • gogolstar
      gogolstar
      Bronze
      Hi burek. Thanks for the welcome. It´s nice to know that here are people of all around the world. I´ll try to become a regular member of this forums. I was looking for an international forum and I believe that I found it. Best Regards :)

Cya!