This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] equity + stats (preflop all in-NL10)

• bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      shorthanded but just then 3 people left so we were 3 handed that hand.
      my opponent was not 3-betting ... he was shoving if he wanted to raise..
      he somethimes raises preflop and 4-bet shoves his hand...

his stats over 125 hands:
      VPIP: 29
      PFR: 26
      Atempt to steal: 37
      3-bet: 15.8
      AF: 3.3
      C-betflop:25%
      Raise first to act 34% (over 30$ in UG, MP , CO ,B , so position didnt matter for him)

So i had KJ in hand and raised , he shoved , i called, he had pocket 77 and hit trips

How do i use the equilator ... wich stat do i set at his hand range to see if i am ahead ?

I mean the place where i need to set a number to his handrange is there from 0 to some value...

pls explain so i dont do this again:P

PS:this pot was 15$ but a few hands later i was all in with this guy again i had QK and he had 1010... and i lost again.... so i tilted and lost another hand 22 vs AA .. full stack loss (i had 22)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello bonecore,

First of all, against any no-brainer shove I wouldn't Call with KJo. Even some A2 type of hand beats you. :(

And just put almost the 15% of his 3bet for example and remove hew hands which you rather think he wouldn't shove. And of course it depends a lot on the opponent and his stack. At the moment I didn't understand his stack at all.

But you are easily behind against even a wider range:

Equity     Win     Tie
      UTG    58.81%  55.59%   3.21% { 22+, A9s+, KJs+, QJs, ATo+, KTo+, QJo }
      UTG+1  41.19%  37.98%   3.21% { KJo }

So there is no way I am going to Call this, easy fold.

Best regards.