pokerstars shop - glasses

• 3 replies
    • vonki
      I read about those in a blog somewhere, I believe syperio bought a pair a while back. I have been really curious about it too, but it seems that nobody have yet tried them out (except him).

If it works it would be really really nice as I sometimes suffer a bit aswell when spending to much time on the PC.

That said, have you thought about modifying your pokerstars client? I recently modifyed (with help from somebody else as I'm not a techinal person) my boss media client so that there is as few colors as possible. Everything is greyish in the background etc so that it won't hurt my eyes so much.

Anyway, if you do try them, please post some feedback!

Kind regards,
    • Wriggers
      When looking around the in Supernova Elite thread onf 2+2 I realised that a hell of a lot of grinders thought these glasses were absolute necessities to anyone serious about grinding. So I think they are recommended :)
    • OZSA
      vonki I tried searching someone to modify the theme but nobody could do what I wanted, and its basically font number increase was all I wanted..but I got used to it somehow..just my eyes are really weak, im using PCs since im 3, pretty much every day for alot of hours so...yea, sometimes I just see little particles in the air floating and what not...u know, I look at the food and see pixels after a long grind session :) )

I will ask rio if he tried them out.