Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($8.83)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($8.53)
      CO ($10.68)
      Hero ($10)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: K:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB raises to $1.20, Hero calls $0.90, SB calls $0.90

FLOP ($3.60) Q:heart: A:heart: 6:diamond:

SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $2.50, SB calls $2.50, BB folds

TURN ($8.60) Q:heart: A:heart: 6:diamond: 4:diamond:

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($8.60) Q:heart: A:heart: 6:diamond: 4:diamond: 7:club:

SB bets $5.13 (AI), Hero calls $5.13
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Alexd10,

If you Called preflop then just ship it on turn. While he may easily Call you with worse holdings and that can even include some draws.

But of course the problem was with Calling preflop, you just gave great odds for SB to set-mine. And that's why I don't really like the Call preflop.

Best regards.
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      So say I 4 bet should I be calling his shove? 4 bet folding seems week, at least with a call I can decide more about the hand on the flop.

My problem with shoving AK pf is that you come up against KK or AA a lot. I dunno, whats your opinion?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Alexd10
      So say I 4 bet should I be calling his shove? 4 bet folding seems week, at least with a call I can decide more about the hand on the flop.

My problem with shoving AK pf is that you come up against KK or AA a lot. I dunno, whats your opinion?
      Doesn't really make sense to 4bet/Fold unless you really have a good reason for it and have some good reads that he might squeeze light and folds his bluff hands and continues with made hands and strong hands.

So if you would 4bet then just get it in, your 4bet would be already like 30% of your stack or even more. And of course it might be the case that he is squeezing light if he is more aggressive.