FTP in Decline?

• 25 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Yeah, I mean this has nothing to do with WSOP that takes place in USA and players can't log in from there... clear sign the end is coming! Really now, peak low for FTP is still above peak high for the rest of the networks, apart from Stars. You really think they are doing so bad? Sure, it sucks they don't refund US players and MB is blocked but other cashouts worked fine in my case.
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      i think that US players can almost certainly say bye to their money ... unfortunately
      currently i play basically only on FTP and this kinda makes me nervous too. What if they go under?
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      FTP never put as much focus on local EU markets, as PokerStars did and this is hurting their traffic. Gonna be interesting to see how they manage to recover.
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      If everyone moved to God's Own Country, where online gambling is 100% legal and tax free, there'd be no problem.

This nice lady greets all migrant poker players personally, and gives them £50 to play with.
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      If everyone moved to God's Own Country, where online gambling is 100% legal and tax free, there'd be no problem.

This nice lady greets all migrant poker players personally, and gives them £50 to play with.
      That's even better than PS's $50 :f_biggrin:
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      If you say UK is GOC, then GOC it is from now on... :f_cool:
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Yeah, I mean this has nothing to do with WSOP that takes place in USA and players can't log in from there... clear sign the end is coming!
      Yeah, that's really the problem. If this was obviously because of the loss of USA players or because of the normal summer slump then we could write it off. However it is becoming quite clear that the ineptness and inaction on Full Tilt's part is seriously hurting their business and if they can't find a way to plug their leaks then they are certainly going to fall out of the top 5.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Yeah, I mean this has nothing to do with WSOP that takes place in USA and players can't log in from there... clear sign the end is coming!
      Yeah, that's really the problem. If this was obviously because of the loss of USA players or because of the normal summer slump then we could write it off. However it is becoming quite clear that the ineptness and inaction on Full Tilt's part is seriously hurting their business and if they can't find a way to plug their leaks then they are certainly going to fall out of the top 5.
      FTP's "non-announcements" are indeed hurting their business. But for them to fall out of the top 2 is almost impossible. Like I said.. at worst hours they still have more traffic than the rest at peak hours. Their software is probably the best. I play on Stars as well, but I strongly prefer FTP software. They have very good bonuses for low to medium volume players. Their big problem is they focused on US market and neglected EU and Asia while Stars did not! If FTP loses grinders but gains fish after solid ads campaign I'm more than happy.
    • warmedia
      warmedia
      Bronze
      phil ivey quitting the boat is IMHO the worst thing that happened
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Who cares about him, I can't win money off of him, anyway. Bring on the fishes, not the pros. What him leaving might mean for us (average Joes) is more marketing = more promotions = more free moneys.
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bjela
      more marketing = more promotions = more free moneys.
      and then, you suddenly wake up
    • bigbadbob85
      bigbadbob85
      Bronze
      What's happening with moneybooker withdrawals for uk based players? Do they go ahead? I'm waitng on one processing myself? What's the best course of action? Anybody else getting crap answers via email?
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      yeah i've had one processing for over 48hours now, from australia. i'm getting a bit nervous tbh
    • whytheluckystrike
      whytheluckystrike
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bjela
      Who cares about him, I can't win money off of him, anyway. Bring on the fishes, not the pros. What him leaving might mean for us (average Joes) is more marketing = more promotions = more free moneys.
      Phil Ivey brings a lot of fish.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      seems FTP$ goes for 90 cent a dollar
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      you selling?
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      TY Phil Ivey for backstabbing.

Just keep minimal bankroll on FTP.
      They are a strong company but with everything that happens...(Reading on 2p2 so many stuff it's scary)

Hopefully they make throught it
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by bradomurder
      Originally posted by ihufa
      you selling?
      I'll sell for 96 cents yes
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Also getting bit worried....
      just deposited there w/o informing myself properly :(

Maybe withdraw again and put roll on Stars or something?