Help man overboard

• gp00053
      gp00053
      Bronze
      Hey guys sorry to be a pain. Although this subject has been talked about I can't get my HUD in HM to work on Bwin
      Here's what I have
      I downlloaded newest version of HM.
      The hand histories from bwin are on my hard drive C:\Documents and Settings\User\P5JavaClientSettings
      I'm running windows xp
      I went into HM options and Configure Auto import files and here's what files comes up
      C:\Docujments and Settings\User\Local Settings\Application Data\P5\bwin\handhistory+subfolders

The table manager works but no HUD and no import of hands. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know a little bit about poker, but I'm a real fish when it comes to computers.
      Thank you
  • 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Moved your thread into our Poker Software board to get you some help:)

Ingrid
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Put this folder:

Originally posted by gp00053
      C:\Documents and Settings\User\P5JavaClientSettings
      Into this box:

Originally posted by gp00053
      I went into HM options and Configure Auto import files and here's what files comes up
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Via Edit or add folder...
    • gp00053
      gp00053
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      Via Edit or add folder...
      I did what you suggested. When I do that it will import files from the games I played but will not import games while I'm playing. Nothing works while I'm playing. In order for me to get the files into my HM data base I have to go to import delete the P5JavaClientSettings go to my start menu go to P5JavaClientSettings resend it to my documents, go back to HM auto import and import from file
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      This means your auto-import configuration is still wrong.
      You need to add the new Bwin auto-import folder to the auto-import folders and after a restart HM should read the handhistory files automatically from this folder while you are playing.
    • gp00053
      gp00053
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      This means your auto-import configuration is still wrong.
      You need to add the new Bwin auto-import folder to the auto-import folders and after a restart HM should read the handhistory files automatically from this folder while you are playing.
      So Just to be clear I should leave P5JavaClientSettings this file in auto import file and then add this file C:\Documents and Settings\User\LocalSettings\ApplicationData\P5\bwin\handhistory+subfolders to the auto import file?

Thank you I'll give it a try
    • Primrose
      Primrose
      Bronze
      Hi

I've never played on Bwin but on other sites you have to enable hand histories in the options menu of the poker site. Dunno if that will help but you could have a look.
    • gp00053
      gp00053
      Bronze
      Thanks everyone for responses. HM support fixed it for me.