Where are all the options!?

• ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey, i've signed up on WH for the $50 promotion, but the options seem very limited? or have i just not found them all?

If anyone can direct me too:
      Auto-Check when you hit Fold
      Auto-Join a table, instead of having to pick a seat each time
      Shortcut to join a similar room Cash or Tourney
      Favorite Seat
      Auto Auto-Post blinds? Sounds silly, but im sure you know what i mean.
      View opponents Hand in HH? I've found the HH but cant see his mucked hand?

Do they do 9 player rooms? or are they all 6max/10max?

Thats it for now :)
  • 3 replies
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Hehe, I also started recently on this platform and I would be glad to find the answer to the above question, plus if there is some way to be alerted when my turn comes. I tried multitabling but I constantly sit out because there is no audible sign when my turn comes, just a small 'beep' at the end of the clock 1 second before I sit out.

Each table has an auto-post button but I'm annoyed because it asks every time after I post blinds for the first time if I want to post them automatically, even though I already clicked 10 000 times "Don't ask me again".
    • PMental
      PMental
      Bronze
      I find the WH client a bit lacking in features as well...

Originally posted by BadeaCelRau
      I tried multitabling but I constantly sit out because there is no audible sign when my turn comes, just a small 'beep' at the end of the clock 1 second before I sit out.
      THIS is my major gripe though, multitabling is horrible on WH, and I really need to if I'm to have any chance of clearing bonuses etc on the Micros. I've timeout-folded some great hands due to this hopeless "alert"-system.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      I started playing heads-up because of this lack of features, plus useless animations and stuff which slow down my pc.