How come I became GOLD today?

• 7 replies
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      Originally posted by pavels4444
      how it is possible that I turned Gold today?
      variance
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      lol ok, any serious answer? i guess i dont understand the new system
    • Aruniux
      Aruniux
      Bronze
      because only today points update, till now I was with 0 point this month, only today got points, so maybe thats why
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Aruniux
      because only today points update, till now I was with 0 point this month, only today got points, so maybe thats why
      yh but i only got 22 points for the first day this month and last month i was silver. Maybe in the older system I woulve reached gold thats why i have it now :/
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      yh but i only got 22 points for the first day this month and last month i was silver. Maybe in the older system I woulve reached gold thats why i have it now :/
      500 points last month and you'd be gold this month. You made those points imo, so here you are! :D
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      500 points last month and you'd be gold this month. You made those points imo, so here you are! :D
      oh, didnt realize that last month already counted. Anyways, the new system is fine but there will be wayy to many gold members. I didnt even play that much and reached it :D and the videos are higher limits than i play so its not that useful...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Yes I can confirm that as soon as you reach the target in any given month you will be upgraded straight away (please allow a couple of days for the updates to take place).

You will retain the grade until at least the end of the following month even if you earned it early on in the month.

Full details in this linky.

How long does your status last?

Your status level is calculated on a monthly basis. As soon as you reach enough points for a status, you are directly upgraded to that status and hold it for the rest of the month and the following month.

Example: Between May 1 and 15, you earn 100 StrategyPoints. You will be a Silver member until at least June 30. Remember that to keep your status in July, you would need to again earn 100 points in June.

Your StrategyPoints are updated automatically on a daily basis. There may be minor exceptions depending on how quickly we receive updates from your poker room(s).
      Hope this helps & congrats on your new status.

Best regards,

Bart