hello all

• 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Tatarosios & welcome to the Community, good to see you join us here.

Forgive me for copying & pasteing, but I've just answered exactly the same question for another new member elsewhere in the forum and it's a lot to type out again :P

Originally posted by EagleStar88
      The free starting capital is available on several partner platforms and these do change from time to time. Currently it is not available for transfer to PokerStars, sorry.

If you choose one of the other platforms from the list where the free starting capital is available, there is nothing from stopping you from setting up a linked PokerStars account at the same time or later on.

Once any playing requirement has been met on your first platform, you should be able to transfer the bankroll to Stars in the future or continue to play on both platforms of course.

You'll find the majority of members here play on more than 1 platform as it's nice to switch between them from time to time and of course you benefit from many different tournaments, promotions etc.

Hope this helps, don't hesitate to shout if we can help with any other questions, concerns or where further clarification is required.

Best regards,

Bart
      As with our other new community member, if we can clarify any aspect further for you, don't hesitate to shout.

In the meantime, welcome to the community, you'll find all our members really friendly, helpful and keen to share their own poker experiences, I'm sure you will fit in and really enjoy it here.

Good luck, best regards & enjoy your poker,

Bart