Multitabling MTT's

• Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze
      Hey, I have to ask few things about multitabling MTT's.

At the begining I played 2 tables, then I started to improve my game and got up to 4 tables at time. And improved again. Now I'm up to 6-8 tables, but I feel I cant improve anymore, im just stuck. My ROI wasnt high (about 40% playing 1.50$ 90players), but now its droping fast. Maybe I should move back to multitabling only 4 tables? But then there is another problem - I got bored and start to surf internet on 2nd display.

Can someone please give me some advice here what should I do?

Thanks,
      KK.
  • 4 replies
    • METALzx
      METALzx
      Bronze
      It's called upswing with no real sample then just you are getting sample size. But yeah don't let anything distract you when you play because you won't play your "A" game.
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      40% is actually an incredibly high ROI: Your problem is that it's unsustainable for any player who actually plays the 1.50's. (It might be sustainable for someone who wins at midstakes, but why would they play the 1.50's?) What Metal said is correct, you were on an upswing, winning more than statistically likely, and now your ROI is returning to normal.

Because of the variance of MTT's, you really need to base your conclusions on feelings, not results. Do you feel that you're having trouble making the right decisions on so many tables? Obviously surfing the net while playing is a large leak, and you should fix that whether you're playing 1 table or 20.
    • Krist2ps
      Krist2ps
      Bronze
      Thanks for answers!
      Maybe at push/fold stage having some problems making decision, because I offten bust out with AJo or AQo by 3bet shoving.

I will try 4-5 tables later and will see what happens, also I wont surf the internet this time, instead putting some upbeat music on, so I can feel good :)

Again thanks,
      KK
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      even music may distract a little, i used to play music all the time but my results improved after i stopped. Maybe it was just a coincidence :D