[Offer] Maybe - Questions

• ThatGuyMatt
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

First, i apoligize if this is against the rules, but it didnt say anything about questions in the pinned Topics.

Hey, i've been looking at these Staking and some of them almost have the "too good to be true, so porbably is" saying Attached?

Why do players reqiure Staking even after that have prodived lots of proof that they are a winning player? Surely this means that they can biuld there bankroll fine, and should need staking? or Is it simply for the Fun or No-risk factor?

I can understand some players dont have enough Cash availbile to deposit online, But im sure the mojority do, if i new i was a winning player, i would hestiate to stake my own cash on some tourneys? Hope it makes sense, and thanks for any replys.
  • 1 reply
    • thazar
      Of course you should take caution when staking. However people have different reason to task a stake. They can include people that needed to withdraw some/all their BR for personal reason and don't want to start again right from the start. or people that have the BR but want to reduce the variance. There are people that request stake regularly and for groups of tournament and are quite successful. The best way is to check the feedback threads or the previous stakes.

Best of luck