This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 (SH) CO ATo

• Jeffers16
      Jeffers16
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5
      BU:
      $4.77

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:diamond: , T:heart:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, BU calls $0.20, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.47) A:club: , 9:heart: , 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.3, BU raises to $0.80, Hero calls $0.50.

Turn: ($2.07) 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2.07, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $2.07

Flop: Since he's so loose pf I guess there could be a lot of worse Ax hands in his range. I'm not sure how many of these he would raise on the flop though? Also possible 99/55 raising for value and protection. Or a bluff that doesn't believe I have the A I guess.

Is calling to reevaluate on the turn ok? And should I be planning on bet/folding the turn if its a blank?

Turn: Since he bet so big I'm not really sure what he could have. If I had a stronger Ax I would maybe continue or? I didn't really see what he could be betting like that, seemed strong though.

Anything I should have done different? And is my reasoning ok?

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jeffers16,

While there ain't many worse Ax hands and you mainly beat only a flushdraw. Therefore I'd rather prefer just Bet/Folding the flop while we even don't know the opponent that much. A9/A5/55/99 already beat us and of course all the AJ/AQ/AK type of hands as well while he may easily even have them in his range.

Best regards.