Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5
      BU:
      $4.77

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:diamond: , T:heart:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, BU calls $0.20, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.47) A:club: , 9:heart: , 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.3, BU raises to $0.80, Hero calls $0.50.

Turn: ($2.07) 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2.07, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $2.07

Flop: Since he's so loose pf I guess there could be a lot of worse Ax hands in his range. I'm not sure how many of these he would raise on the flop though? Also possible 99/55 raising for value and protection. Or a bluff that doesn't believe I have the A I guess.

Is calling to reevaluate on the turn ok? And should I be planning on bet/folding the turn if its a blank?

Turn: Since he bet so big I'm not really sure what he could have. If I had a stronger Ax I would maybe continue or? I didn't really see what he could be betting like that, seemed strong though.

Anything I should have done different? And is my reasoning ok?

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jeffers16,

While there ain't many worse Ax hands and you mainly beat only a flushdraw. Therefore I'd rather prefer just Bet/Folding the flop while we even don't know the opponent that much. A9/A5/55/99 already beat us and of course all the AJ/AQ/AK type of hands as well while he may easily even have them in his range.

Best regards.