HU Sng turbo - Best site??

• pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Hello,

Currently I'm playing 6-dollar SnG's on FTP. Making nice profit, the ROI has been 12% over 350 matches. Net profit in those is about 260. Anyways, FTP is supposed to be one of the harder platforms to beat + it has some issues at this time.

So where else are good HU turbo Sng's? Good platform, decent trafiic and weaker players? Buy-in 6-10 dollar

Thank you
  • 9 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pavels4444
      Hello,

Currently I'm playing 6-dollar SnG's on FTP. Making nice profit, the ROI has been 12% over 350 matches. Net profit in those is about 260. Anyways, FTP was one of the harder platforms to beat + it has some issues at this time.

So where else are good HU turbo Sng's? Good platform, decent trafiic and weaker players? Buy-in 6-10 dollar

Thank you
      FYP!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      If FTP is meant to be one of the hardest to beat and you are beating them why not keep playing there? Won't playing the tougher games help you improve the most?

I've been playing them at unibet 95% of the players are horrible and the other 5% have some very exploitable leaks so i'd say if you want bad players some of the smaller european sites are the way to go but if i were you while i was winning at FTP id stay there until i had a bigger sample at least
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      ftp is deffinitely "the hardest" platform given the fact everyone who can cash out moves out
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Of course tougher games help you improve. But I usually mark a tough opponent so I will not have to play him again (I register after someone registers). But overall it is about making the most. Why continue playing harder games with lower profit than to move somwhere else and have a bigger profit against worse players.
      I will def stay at FTP until I reach at least 500, no if 1000 games. But I might move somewhere else later. And I dont feel so safe playing at full tilt since they haven't paid americans yet and they might be in financial troubles, maybe even going bankrupt...
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BOBOsvk
      ftp is deffinitely "the hardest" platform given the fact everyone who can cash out moves out
      Ok, Idk if everyone. They still have a decent traffic. (right now 72K players). I guess it used to be harder. (dont know, havent played there that much before Black Friday) I cashed out as well over 2/3 of my bankroll just in case.
      I wasnt asking if FTP is the hardest but if you could help me and tell me where I could move? Instead I got a "nothing-telling" answer
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      if you want fish go ipoker, people have no clue, software is terrible
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      +1 ipoker
      players are bad, rake is 5%. I don't know how the traffic is because I just started playing at the first limit, but they're one of the biggest platforms so it shouldn't be that terrible.
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      iPoker is a network of many sites, right? Which one to choose? William Hill? Does any of those offer rakeback?

I will move to other platform earlier in the middle of a summer since I'm leaving to the US for a month and won't be able to play at all... I wonder if I should withdraw my remaining funds from there before I leave (for a month) ?
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      party poker is full of regs at those levels