Is party poker having problems today?

• steviebhoy13
      steviebhoy13
      Bronze
      Hi

Today was the day for me to get my free capital from poker strategy cleared. Played for an hour or so this morning and was on a roll. Last night was even better.

So. I got my day to day stuff out the way and opened the software as usual but was presented with a "we're having problems" message.

I think I'm smelling a rat.

Anyone had probs getting on party today? The message says it's affecting most players.

Just looking to restore my confidence in this whole set-up.
  • 6 replies
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      I had problems, but everything ok now.
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      I had problems as well, two times and for quite a while. Couldn't log back on and got a few emails stating how much I had left on the tables I was playing at the time it crashed. I'm playing on another site now.

For what it matters it's a not common happening with Party Poker.
    • blax41
      blax41
      Bronze
      Don`t worry guys , this happened a time ago while I was on a tournament table and 3 more cash tables. My buy-in for and all the tables were given back, so no problemo. Except a $2500 gladiator tournament didn`t happen. When I was able to log on I saw it was paused - anyone knows when it will happen ?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Sorry to hear your guys that your game was interrupted.

blax41 anymore info on the tournament please? Has been re-scheduled?

Ingrid
    • blax41
      blax41
      Bronze
      yea they sent me email where they said that tournament has been canceled for some time and they don`t know when will it be played but they will announce everybody
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blax41
      yea they sent me email where they said that tournament has been canceled for some time and they don`t know when will it be played but they will announce everybody
      Thank you for the update :)

Ingrid