50 $ capital

• dadobog
      dadobog
      Bronze
      Hello all. I passed the quiz and my id checked out and I recieved an e-mail that I will recieve my 50$ in up to 48 hours. It passed more than 72 hours is that normal or something is wrong. Thanks dadobog.
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      hey and welcome to pokerstrategy.

Yeah this is normal its weekend and the staff here need some time off too all the hard work they do :f_biggrin:

Have you been checking your emails as well incase PS have tried to contact you although since you already passed the ID check i dunno why they would just sit tight, enjoy the forums read the basic strategy again so your ready to crush the games straight away.

Go to the blog section of the forums read some of the guys and girls stories see how far their journey has gone since receiving the $50 its a good way to pass some time while waiting for your $50 GL
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hey there dadobog,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and our community, I'm sure you'll love it here.

I had a short look at your account and it seems that your registration is incomplete so we're unable to transfer you the free $50 starting capital just yet.

You can find instructions on how to solve the problem in this ticket, here.

If you need anything else, just let us know!

Marc :)
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey there dadobog!

I believe there has been some bank-holidays etc that may have slowed things down. I believe the 48 hours refer to "working hours" thus weekends excluded.

I'm sure your money will be in your account sooner than later. In the meantime you can find alot of helpful videos aswell as articles that have helped many, including myself, gain alot of that what is neccessary to become a good pokerplayer!

If you ever have any questions about anything, please feel free to ask! We are here to answer them for you, however silly they may seem. There is also alot of wisdom and motivation to seek in the blogsection! The more you have a look around here, the more treats you will find!

I wish you all the best with your pokercareer, and remember that there are no stupid questíons, only stupid answers.

Regards,
      vonki
    • dadobog
      dadobog
      Bronze
      Problem was that I didn't validate e-mail on full tilt now its ok. Thanks everyone for help and gl on tables. Dadobog
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey dadobog,

Awesome. Goodluck with your starting capital. And if you need any further help, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Kyle.