NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($19.48)
      Hero ($10.15)
      UTG ($17.33)
      UTG+1 ($10.32)
      CO ($3.10)
      BTN ($12.12)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:heart:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.30, fold, Hero raises to $0.99, BTN calls $0.69

FLOP ($2.03) 4:club: K:club: 7:heart:

Hero bets $0.99, BTN calls $0.99

17/15 po 61 handach

What do you play turn and why???? what card you bet, what card c/f or c/c
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

In this hand I'd 2nd barrel the turn for the reason that you went for a very small bet on flop which indicates to weakness. And he could easily even float with smaller PPs, maybe even some A high type of hand and of course even FD type of hand.

Basically I'd just do the CBet bigger like $1,40 and then reevaluate the actions.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      you barrel any cards??? even As who change your hand bluff? and when you bet he calls only Kx, Ax hand???

when he cc my 3b i put him AJ+, KJ+, 78+, maybe QJo, some KK+, JJ-88 often, 77-22 sometimes.

so c-bet flop he calls a lot hand i think he floats us with Ax once, FD, JJ-88/ and Kx hands.

so turn is very hard for me becouse if i bet i commited and when i get rasie i am sure he beat me and i don't sure he calls me light and cc JJ-88 turn bet.

if i check/fold my hand is face up and he easy steal this pot with FD, Ax hand, but what can i do he has a lot Kx hand.

so when As comes this is easy c/f but when Ac comes this is interesing we have third pairs + NFD and i don't like c/r or b/c becosue i don't expect he fold Kx here and he hit AJ, AQ, AK so we are super duper behind here and JJ-88 he fold to bet, he can easy have T9, JTcc so we this is bad spot, any club - i consider here c/r becsue if he bet we c/r we maximaze profti from him floats and if we get calls we still have 20% equity to win if he don't have AcK.

When K comes i think b/f becosue he can still cc me light with PP and when he rasie i put him K.

blank - and this is very hard again b/f, c/c, c/f ???

You think this option???
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by deivid2
      you barrel any cards??? even As who change your hand bluff?
      As you bet this way then yes.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      ok i want you rate this hand when i bet flop normaly 2/3 becosue this is very interesing spot turn play when i don't have read from my opponent have seocndpairs and i don't know what play is best turn here
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      While as you see his VPIP/PFR is rather tighter therefore I would as well expect him to be even tighter with the 3bet Call. Don't think that he has many low SCs there. Mainly I guess some PPs/broadways.

And therefore mainly depends on the opponent. Do you think he is capable of floating with just A high there or not? Rather would say more often such an opponent if he ain't showdown bound and is folding to CBets more often then we can consider rather him having a hand. And then comes the next question, either he will play passively his smaller pairs/draws or will he play still aggressively.

Therefore without knowing really the stats postflop of the opponent it's pretty hard to say either to 2nd barrel it or not. Basically he will have rather tighter range of his 3bet calling range and therefore against some passive opponents I'd basically even consider Check/Folding the turn.