This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

300 Seconds

• Reaching4Zen
      Reaching4Zen
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I've just noticed that we can't make two posts within 5 minutes (300 seconds). Isn't that a bit much? Maybe it will change after my rank changes. I just cant believe that we have to wait 5 minutes between posting...

- R4Z
  • 4 replies
    • Tulabas
      Tulabas
      Bronze
      I dont think this causes any problems to the ones that are active for years here...why should u have problems then:)
      it protects from such posts as: ":) " , "cool", "obv" etc....i dont say that they aren't worth anything, but still....

p.s. i bet the Trolls are pushing posting button non stop when they have to wait for another time they can trol approach:P
    • Reaching4Zen
      Reaching4Zen
      Bronze
      I don't know about you, but given that most of us spend 70% of our day on the computer, a large percentage of us can touch type - thus, have the ability to converse in thought-provoking fashion, within 5 minutes.

If a 'troll' wanted to post "cool "fold pre" "go die OP" it could. It would just have to wait for 5 minutes.

- R4Z
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      Hi,

this restriction is only for basic members to prevent from spam accounts
      as soon as you are bronze it is gone :)

Cheers,

Pascal
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

And as Pascal mentioned it, you should be able to post as frequent as you like, your status is bronze now.

All good guys?

Ingrid