300 Seconds

• Reaching4Zen
      Reaching4Zen
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I've just noticed that we can't make two posts within 5 minutes (300 seconds). Isn't that a bit much? Maybe it will change after my rank changes. I just cant believe that we have to wait 5 minutes between posting...

- R4Z
  • 4 replies
    • Tulabas
      Tulabas
      Bronze
      I dont think this causes any problems to the ones that are active for years here...why should u have problems then:)
      it protects from such posts as: ":) " , "cool", "obv" etc....i dont say that they aren't worth anything, but still....

p.s. i bet the Trolls are pushing posting button non stop when they have to wait for another time they can trol approach:P
    • Reaching4Zen
      Reaching4Zen
      Bronze
      I don't know about you, but given that most of us spend 70% of our day on the computer, a large percentage of us can touch type - thus, have the ability to converse in thought-provoking fashion, within 5 minutes.

If a 'troll' wanted to post "cool "fold pre" "go die OP" it could. It would just have to wait for 5 minutes.

- R4Z
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      Hi,

this restriction is only for basic members to prevent from spam accounts
      as soon as you are bronze it is gone :)

Cheers,

Pascal
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

And as Pascal mentioned it, you should be able to post as frequent as you like, your status is bronze now.

All good guys?

Ingrid