Linking Multiple Accounts to PS

• Reaching4Zen
      Reaching4Zen
      Bronze
      Can we have more than one account raking up Strat Points on this site? For example if I had R4Z on William Hill aswell as on Full Tilt, would it stack for Strat Points?

Also, if this is right, does using this Ref Code also = Rakeback? Because IDK if I would make an account on FT without rakeback just for strat points.

Thanks

- R4Z
  • 8 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      yes yes and yes.

You can sign up to as many poker rooms as you like and as long as you enter the pokerstrategy code when you first sign up to them you will recieve strategy points.

You also get the first deposit bonuses and rakeback on the sites that offer it yes, for more info check the poker rooms tab at the top of your page that lists all the offers available.

Hope this helps you,
      Carl
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      yes yes and yes.

You can sign up to as many poker rooms as you like and as long as you enter the pokerstrategy code when you first sign up to them you will recieve strategy points.

You also get the first deposit bonuses and rakeback on the sites that offer it yes, for more info check the poker rooms tab at the top of your page that lists all the offers available.

Hope this helps you,
      Carl
      awesome answers carl :D we're so lucky to have you :f_love:
      did u understand everything Reaching4Zen? if you need more clarifications, just say the word :) we're more than happy to help.

smiles,
      Wendy

ps i love my fulltilt rakeback. ofc you will get it using our codes. (and strat points too). (and full tilt points too). (and the 100% deposit bonus too).
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Thanks for the answers, Carl. V helpful :)

Just as a short note, you need to make a deposit on Full Tilt Poker in order to get the rakeback if that's the room you choose to receive your free $50 starting capital.
    • Reaching4Zen
      Reaching4Zen
      Bronze
      Thank you for the very detailed posts. I understand now. I'm amazed at how much effort senior members put into answering the low ranking posters. It seems that on the other forums, the small guys don't get recognised until they hit at least 3 digit post count and maybe 6 month from join date. Haha, I think I'll like it here :)
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      well, hopefully, today's 'small guys' will be tomorrow's 'senior members' and it's important that if people have questions, they get them answered! :)
    • pepsico
      pepsico
      Bronze
      Just as a short note, you need to make a deposit on Full Tilt Poker in order to get the rakeback if that's the room you choose to receive your free $50 starting capital.
      I don't know about this. I received my 50$ on FTP in October, never deposited, and have been receiving rakeback ever since.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Reaching4Zen
      Thank you for the very detailed posts. I understand now. I'm amazed at how much effort senior members put into answering the low ranking posters. It seems that on the other forums, the small guys don't get recognised until they hit at least 3 digit post count and maybe 6 month from join date. Haha, I think I'll like it here :)
      i think this community really rocks. :f_love: i love it here. i hope you will learn to love it too.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by pepsico
      I don't know about this. I received my 50$ on FTP in October, never deposited, and have been receiving rakeback ever since.
      There are slightly different rules depending on when you created the account. In OP's case, he'd need to make a deposit in order to benefit from rakeback :)