[NL2-NL10] Trips on flushes Flop

• Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      so...

I am on BB, 6 limpers before me, minraise on SB, all! players called (Me also)

My hand 22

flop came A,2,3 all diamonds!

SB raised 0,20$, I called
      UTG raised something between 1,8$
      everzone folded except blinds
      SB called
      I (BB)called

I was pretty sure that player on UTG has something like complete flush, probably low flush and player on SB nothing big, like Ace with good kicker ..

turn:5 no diamond

river: 7 do diamond

obvious.. i was waiting for Boat, my outs (1+3+3) on flop and (1+3+3+3) on turn

potsize about 6,5$

SB - JdQs
      UTG - 5d9d
  • 4 replies
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      with 6 limpers I would think about calling a minraise twice. Even though the odds are extemly great, there is a high chance that somebody will reraise behind you.

flop is terrible. You have to push to protect from the FD's, since there are definitely some.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Did i have the odds to call?
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      well, to be able to call you need to have 11:1 pot odds or use "call 15" rule.

1) with 6 limpers and SB's minraise your odds are 9:1 and your stack (and opponents stacks) is at least 15 times bigger then the call ammount. So you have great odds and implied odds. BUT! If somebody reraises, you will have to fold, because of the "call 15" rule.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Or did you mean the odds for postflop call?

You are getting approximately 3:1, which means that you have to win in at least 25% of the time. even against made flush you have 33% equity. but the range is way wider, therefore, call is profitable.

But as i explaned in my first post, correct play here is to push !