This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 SH rush AA

• Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($10.23)
      UTG+1 ($5.36)
      CO ($2.93)
      BTN ($5.88)
      SB ($7.83)
      Dragar (BB) ($9.32)

Pre-Flop: ($0.07, 6 players) Dragar is BB A:heart: A:club:
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.15, SB calls $0.13, Dragar raises to $0.60, BTN folds, SB calls $0.45

Flop: 4:heart: 10:heart: 4:club: ($1.35, 2 players)
      SB checks, Dragar bets $0.80, SB raises to $1.60, Dragar calls $0.80

Turn: J:heart: ($4.55, 2 players)
      SB bets $4.55, Dragar goes all-in $7.12, SB calls $1.08

River: A:diamond: ($17.30, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $17.30

Flop is alright I think. Only thing in his range that beats me is TT I think.

Turn.. thought long about this. He insta pots... that does not make much sense to me cause if he wants value he would not do that.
      I don't think TJ c/r on the flop.
      I still have a redraw if ever he has flush here.
      Only thing that trully has me beat here is TT... I don't see him betting with that so high on the turn.
      So I figured he wants me out of the pot and is still drawing or protecting with Tx kind of hand or with a lower overpair.
  • 7 replies
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      why didn't u shove all in on the flop?
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Because every worse hand would fold, even like JJ and maybe QQ.
      Defiantly all Tx folds and his stack size is still too big for a shove.

So I want him to continue betting Tx into me on turn or JJ, QQ kind of hand.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      do u think that hand like Tx can be after 3B action pre flop?
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      maybe cause he just calls twice... it's still within his range.
      The thing is most of his range folds to flop push except TT.
      Hence if this is wa/wb there is no need to push. There is a higher chance he will bet into me on the turn with the portion of his range that would fold on the flop to my shove imo.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      I would have bet more preflop: 0.80$ and after bigger CBet and rr, I would have gone broke on the flop
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Dragar,

Preflop: The problem is here actually. You just made way too small raise, any2 might even continue here. So at least $0,75 would be my raise, we are as well OOP.
      Postflop: Seems to be fine. He may still be even bluffing/holding weaker overpairs. And doesn't really matter if he even is holding JT. :D We still beat JT while we have better 2pairs.

But of course it might be even a fold on turn sometimes, depends a lot on the opponent. He may still play this way his flushes which is scared of you hitting a better flush or something similar.

Best regards.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz

Postflop: Seems to be fine. He may still be even bluffing/holding weaker overpairs. And doesn't really matter if he even is holding JT. :D We still beat JT while we have better 2pairs.

This is a huge leak of mine..... I do not realize this ever.
      I have no clue why.. but I cannot get my head around this poker rule lol...