Hu SnG Allin Ev

• 5 replies
    • pyure
      pyure
      Bronze
      I think it's because when you do get it all-in and get called in a husng it's generally preflop and in the late stages of a match (push/fold), meaning the stacks are small compared to the blinds and you're rarely that far behind.
      For example open pokerstove or equilab and check some hand vs hand values, but if memory serves AK is only like 65% favourite against a random hand. Which means that 72 will beat ak like 32% of the time.
      That's why your all-in ev line can be deceiving - tbh I don't think it's really a stat worth looking at for HUSNGs.

I hope that makes sense :)
    • Tulabas
      Tulabas
      Bronze
      AFAIK, EV line in hu sng is useless, since every oponent is different, stacking ranges are different , etc....as mentioned above,when its push/fold,ur equity wont be way better than ops..my 2cents
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      thanks. I thought I was playing like fish. But anyway. It's prety allways a cointflip, though if you lose, you can play another one, and if you win, you win. So standart I gues. You need to get addventage bofero shove/fold begins I gues.
    • Tavbi123
      Tavbi123
      Bronze
      my husngs this year:
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      yeah swingy game, though all in ev allways stays about 0, even if you win or lose big I gues.