rake

• DAIMA2
      DAIMA2
      Silver
      hello
      i play fl at william hill poker
      i look at the elephant and i see(all for ,25-0,50fl hu)
      i loose 863 and the rake i gave is 761
      4 of my opponents
      pa... loses 80 with rake 59
      44... 220 238
      ab... 100 75
      fl... 133 95

so we all lose and onlypoker site wins. the only way to win as i see is one or more of theabove people to be props and to take back the 80-100% rakeback.then all but one would win i lost a little and i that i am not a prop loose a lot
      i want your opinions
      dimitris
  • 3 replies
    • Dawnfall26
      Dawnfall26
      Black
      Hi!

Ipoker indeed has high rake but on microstakes rake is high everywhere anyway.
      But these stakes are still beatable with very high winrates, no matter where you play.You probably have small sample and probably there is still room for imrpovments.
    • DAIMA2
      DAIMA2
      Silver
      i think you dont understand the problem
      i dont loose only i but and all the opponents i am playing against so all we loose and only wh wins this is the problem
      if i was loosing and ONE of my opponents wins it would be ok
      i woyld be worse player than him and i will try to improve but again we all loose except if some of my opponents are prop and have very big raceback
      dimitris
    • Dawnfall26
      Dawnfall26
      Black
      I dont really understand what your problem is.

If you play against players who are about same strength as you then obviously everybody will loose in the longrun and that is main reason why you should stick to good tables. There your winrate will be high enough to beat rake and therefor make profit